The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks guys :hug:

I didn't even mention that my rent is going up and money is being taken from me in another unmentionable way. Seriously checking email/mail after a trip is just not worth it.

/whining

I wish I'd called you :) My dad got a cheap cell for over there which I "could" use but I was afraid I'd do too much damage(did I mention I lost it early one morning in a pile of gravel but retraced my steps and found it along with my stila lipgloss :love:)

here is a link to pics.I uploaded them last night but didn't finish labeling. Only look if you're interested in scenery because the others have the fun pics for some odd reason :hmm: I was waiting for them to upload so I could add them :whatthefuckistakingthemsolong: :wink:

anways if you're interested. http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=55925009512.97360819512.1186331739099&

I will send some selected others when I get them :D

If we're whining, I'd like to mention my landlords and the assy things they've done in the last couple of days. :killintheface:

Kat - it says the album isn't found.

I think it's asking for a password.

if the unmentionable thing is what i think it is I thought you were action planning that? that's :killintheface: though

We have a cell that we bought for over there and leave with my grandad when we're not there. He can barely even see then #'s but if I leave without actually giving it to him and telling him that my cousins will drop it off he gives me the best lectures about how I'm so careless, and you and Liz (my aunt) should never be allowed out together and he knows I've lost it and my parents will be mad and blame him, and I better not have lost it and so on :cute: I :heart: him so much. /random memory &feelings (thanks Kat :mad: )

so yes....what's the password and when do I get the good pics :shifty:

did ya meet anyone I can bring to this wedding in October?

dude, your family is hot for being Irish. Love all the robbie williamesque eyes :combust:

Kilmainham made me very teary. Thank god Dev was american, and the Countess was probably my first true heroine :bow:
The execution plaque breaks me everytime, I can't even imagine what Ireland would be like today if they had lived :sigh:

The scenery and the moss and the rain :heart::homesick:

yeah Oct. 20th, if you wanna be my date all you need is airfare and a couple of rounds!!

snowbunny00774 said:
goodnight.

and, Larrymullenspopangel, when you get this - where is my forward???? :tsk:

Check your inbox stat - told you she was insane. :lol:

Kat, the pictures are so gorgeous :drool: :love: :drool: - so when are you sending Snow and I our tickets and dates? :sexywink:

Jaysus, it's dark out. Summer phails right now. :(

Ok, fangirl edit - yippeee Celebration staircase!!!!! Wasn't that a prison of some sort (normally I'd know this right off the bat during high U2 times, but my mind is drawing a blank right now). :nerd: :reject:

snowbunny00774 said:
dude, your family is hot for being Irish. Love all the robbie williamesque eyes :combust:

Kilmainham made me very teary. Thank god Dev was american, and the Countess was probably my first true heroine :bow:
The execution plaque breaks me everytime, I can't even imagine what Ireland would be like today if they had lived :sigh:

yeah Oct. 20th, if you wanna be my date all you need is airfare and a couple of rounds!!

which one catches your eye :sexywink:

I went "out of bounds" apparently at Kilmainham and got reprimanded :reject: Got some good pics though. It was incredibly moving. The letter from Grace to Joe :sad: My cousin sang that song acapella the first night then later uploaded it on my dead ipod :(

Can't wait to go back! Snow have you ever been to the Galway Races? I was totally thinking of you when all those gorgeous women were wearing their custom shoes/hats/dresses. :love:

Hi vp :wave:

I'm off :wave:

Hi April
it's Kilmainham Gaol a state of the art prison for it's time but it's most known for the people who were executed there.

UberBeaver said:
:sigh:

Work = silly.

And this woman's voice is fucking killing me. :happy:

All signs point to you having a good weekend. That's 2 weekends in Canada? We're putting you on a "List". W will be notified.

Yesh, I did. :yes:

I was informed by cute border cop last night that my birth certificate I've been handing out all these years is a hospital certificate and when I apply for my passport (which he sounded like if I didn't go to city hall this morning he'd hunt me down) I'm going to have to get the official copy. Ok, bud, take a pill.

Lists :angry:

Yikes, I think I knew that about the prison but I see the staircase and all I can think of are those awful checkered pants. :no:

Good luck today Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Not that you're gonna need it, of course. :kiss:

PS - There was no certain cammo guy - apparently what we thought was a one off fashion monstrosity back when Miro and Michelle and I went last year is all the rage in London. Snow and I took pics. Part of the weekend fun included various games of "spot the cammo". :D

When I was 12 or so, my uncle was an army guy, and he bought me a real camo outfit cause I was into that army stuff. I think I wore them once. I wish I had them now so I could fit into the London, Ontario, Canada scene. I would infiltrate every weekend and take pictures to use to cross reference with The List.

* According to a survey conducted by the Association for Canadian Studies, the number of U.S. citizens who moved to Canada last year hit a 30-year high. Canadian citizens have to be pretty bummed about that, with over 10,000 additional Americans now living in their country. Maybe that’s one reason the Stanley Cup hasn’t been there in 14 years.

Ooooowwww, burn. Ouch.

Yep. Thank God he's done in a year and a half, otherwise we might not be allowed over the border. We'd be like North Koreans with lots of food and nice cars. All our TVs show nothing but Fox News.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hey I was all set to move there on November 3, 2004 so why not now? :drool:

An avocado scooper? Do you go through enough avocado to warrant a specialized tool? I don't eat it, so it's lost on me.

Who is coming to NY on 9/21? There's a U2 cover band show that Friday night? Is that correct? This is the same band that played on St. Patrick's Day?

ETA: I quoted the wrong thing. You know what I meant.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

An avocado scooper? Do you go through enough avocado to warrant a specialized tool? I don't eat it, so it's lost on me.

Who is coming to NY on 9/21? There's a U2 cover band show that Friday night? Is that correct? This is the same band that played on St. Patrick's Day?

ETA: I quoted the wrong thing. You know what I meant.

No, but it's cute and costs way more than it should. Therefore by law I must buy it. :D

I need a new blender. I have to stop at Target on the way to my friends tonight so maybe I'll pick one up. [/random]

I think so, yes. Oh, fyi - I'm pretty sure I am next going to be in NYC around my birthday (in April) and you are coming out then, so put it in the books, ok? :yes:

the avocado scooper looks cool! although, my friend used to work at a restaurant where they made this special avocado dip fresh before your eyes, and she only used a big spoon.

to be honest though, i can't think of any recipes i use that don't require me to chop it up, so i guess i wouldn't use the scoop so often. but, of all kitchen utensils i've seen, that has to be the coolest looking one ever! i'd buy a bunch and hang them up on hooks or something for decoration.

UberBeaver said:
* According to a survey conducted by the Association for Canadian Studies, the number of U.S. citizens who moved to Canada last year hit a 30-year high. Canadian citizens have to be pretty bummed about that, with over 10,000 additional Americans now living in their country. Maybe that’s one reason the Stanley Cup hasn’t been there in 14 years.

Ooooowwww, burn. Ouch.

:squintyevileyelookatyouforSCcomment:

moving along though, that's insane numbers, I need to be personally approving all of these moves. Someone let a git r done hat in and it multiplied :sad: okay only once, but that and the cammo together :yuck:

I totally forgot till I read beav's cammo outfit comment that I have one too - although mine is for halloween, which along with actual combat is all it should be allowed for :mad:

Back
Top Bottom