The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My husband. :love:

ok, i need to go on an actual, for real and not just hanging out date, stat

Same here. Well, maybe not. I don't know. I'm so undecisive at the moment. On Saturday a friend and I went for dinner and got pissed drunk, and decided we were better off living in a shack with our cats (even though both of us don't have cats and don't like them), and sit on our porch with our rocking chairs and shotguns, harassing anyone that comes near, rather than attempting to "date" or whatever.
:uhoh:

:lol:

Yeah. I think it's time to be a bit concerned for my sanity. :yikes: Although (a) we were drunk (b) my friend has just gotten out of a long, serious relationship and is really bitter (c) we were drunk.

:giggle:

I was out Saturday in a group of 18 where it was all couples, save for the lesbian whose girlfriend wasn't there because she was working. At first I was kind of eh about it, but everyone was really cool and no one was too cutesy or cuddly (the ones who were I really like so I didn't want to push them into the street).

Besides, I think fall may have some potential. :hmm:

yay for potential. although I'm not really sure there was a need for such profanity in the new bar. that might hinder your chances. :tsk:

thora, you so don't seem like the shotgun type, but the imagery was great :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

thora, you so don't seem like the shotgun type, but the imagery was great :lol:

The shotgun/shack thing has been a running joke between some friends and I for about 7 years now. It's very unlike all of us, but we laugh about it every now and then.

Interestingly enough, of this group of friends, all of them are married now except for myself and the friend who I had dinner with on Saturday. :hmm:

0489lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom