The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as far as I know -= he said he was going to bits and pieces of it - can't believe this wouldn't be one of those bits and pieces.

that sucks about the drive babes - you still made good time though. the call :cute:

yeah, it was funny watching you get your back up when they were cutting up detroit :wink:

I got 9 books - and only had to pay $50.
There was some guy there who was a signing author and he pratcially attacked me as I walked in the door. I said I'd take one of his books to get him away from me but then he signed it to me and I couldn't really leave one with a msg to me on a shelf hidden at the back of the store so I had to pay for the bloody thing. Better be good :madwife:

Last edited:
Shawshank Redemption. It was on HBO before, I ended up watching the whole thing. Everytime Morgan Freeman says, "my friend..." I...uh...I get filled with rage and punch a kitten, cause I'm crazy badass like that. But if I wasn't badass I'd probably get teary eyed. Fuckin Morgan Freeman, making me look bad...."it's probably cause I'm Irish."

Yay, I got the machine. But I did the "hey I just got home, had a great weekend hope you had one too, even if I wasn't here - haha -" but then I did the "I'm here all night" thing :banghead: but covered it up well I think by saying I was exhausted, I'll talk to you when I talk to you then right before hanging up ended with "talk to you later" :shrug:

*goes to take shower and puts it out of her mind*

snowbunny00774 said:
yeah, it was funny watching you get your back up when they were cutting up detroit :wink:

I got 9 books - and only had to pay $50.
There was some guy there who was a signing author and he pratcially attacked me as I walked in the door. I said I'd take one of his books to get him away from me but then he signed it to me and I couldn't really leave one with a msg to me on a shelf hidden at the back of the store so I had to pay for the bloody thing. Better be good :madwife:

I know :lol: It's like if someone talks shit about your mom or sibling - you can say that shit but if anyone else does :madwife: :lol:

9 for $50 :drool: Good deal!

uhm no. this area first. :inviteseddieoverfordrinksaftertheshow:

that doesn't sound bad - just follow the action plan for next weekend and you're good I think. :knowsfuckallsoyouprobablyshouldn'tlistentome:

unico said:
i just got an e-mail with a subject line "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN VESSEL"
beav...is the CoNJ selecting me to bear the NJ?

Nah. CoNJ doesn't use the word "VESSEL", they use "Dude" or something like that. "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN DUDE! SWEET! Now light this thing and pass it around."

Last edited:
i disappeared for a bit, but it was well worth it. a toad hopped into the garage!! it was cute watching it hop around and my dog hop around after it. but then i had to show him the door :( i didn't want to hear it bitching all night.

Back
Top Bottom