The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah 300, hot guys, the occasional hot chick, lots of cartoonishness, but more often lately the hotness is penetrating through the general okayness. better :)

general okayishness? so I shouldn't add it to my queue?

I got lost in space moon thread. It's so pleasantly hypnotic :drool:

I phail at myspace again I was trying to make it snazzy and now i've got code from diff. layouts jumbled up and all that's showing when I preview is a snow patrol video :huh:

yeah _ I made the mistake once of trying to put new stuff on my page and I wrecked it. had to start all over again and gave up.

yours however, kat, would be worth starting however many times you like :)

add it - there's lots to look at - it was like they marketed (sp) (for guys and girls) :drool: not tonnes, but enough.

snowbunny00774 said:
is anyone still around that saw this movie?

Greatest. Thing. Ever.

My teenage immaturity slips through the cracks here. But I loved everything about it.

I admit I am pretty useless...plus I kinda hate football. My folks dragged me to my Brother's games when he played in college.

In my face? In MY face? Hell naw - in YO FACE! GTSOOH, You in my house now. MY HOUSE. And Good Luck at the interview, but as soon as it's over IN YO FACE AGAIN!

April - you should come to NYC on 9/21. It's, uh, Free Stuff Weekend that weekend. I have an extra ticket for it. You should come. You'd just need to pay for one night in a hotel* and transport. Everything else is pretty much covered. Make use of that FA money, M I RITE?

*Subject to approval.

Back
Top Bottom