The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude, I've not watched a fucking Yankee game in over a month, I'm so unfocused on everything but my tasks at hand.

3 year deal for Sutton, I just read. Nice. He's not afraid to do the little/dirty things, that's a nice addition. Nolan will love him.

As for Blur...cannot claim to be a huge fan, but, I like that song, and really love "She's So High".

UberBeaver said:

And you feel heavy metal?

:dancing:

monkey party success :up:

we had banana milk
had a build your own banana split table
+ a couple activities

it seems i'm playing into monkey stereotypes. I'm sure they don't
all love bananas.

how close are you to THE LAUNCH nsw?

grooming- check

where were you earlier when I was asking for ideas :angry:

you'll have a life again soon Jules :yes: the first year or so is just hard but it goes fast :(

No. I couldn't get the permits in order, so building is at a stand still. Plus with the real estate and mortgage market falling apart, my hotel loan is in jeopardy. So I'm just sitting around, drinking and shit. Well, not drinking now, but I was before. And will be again. World without end. Amen. And all that. You?

snowbunny00774 said:
I didn't build a hotel either. My world is falling apart at a fantastic rate, and I am drinking.

What happened? :(

'78 - first time you go drinking, be careful. It ain't gonna be pretty. I'd recommend a few practice sessions in the house first. And a full stomach.

had one and can't be bothered anymore. I drink for pleasure and enjoyment, when I'm in a down mood I can't be arsed, no point in it. Took the puppy for a long walk and heading to bed with a book. And that's how rockstars spend Saturday nights :D

Hope all is still good Reg :up:

Back
Top Bottom