The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
\m/:mad: \m/ <---- That dude saw Bon Jovi in 1985. He's been Rocked.

And yeah, that's the line. Some music has an understood bravado to it, and that's awesome - I dig that, I'm all for that like in some rap and funk (see the "songs" in my journal) - but when dudes like Bon Jovi do it, it's just silly.

UberBeaver said:
\m/:mad: \m/ <---- That dude saw Bon Jovi in 1985. He's been Rocked.

And yeah, that's the line. Some music has an understood bravado to it, and that's awesome - I dig that, I'm all for that like in some rap and funk (see the "songs" in my journal) - but when dudes like Bon Jovi do it, it's just silly.

Ok, now I know.

My Poison concert going boss, then, has obviously not been rocked.

Amy Winehouse has just entered rehab. Oh no, no, no. :tsk:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Yeah, well so much for that 'bad girl' shit...unless she comes out of rehab and shoots up as soon as she gets home...:rockon:

Hi April...:flirt:

If she's like any of the other starlets going in there, I have no doubt in my mind that she will do exactly that.

It's so quiet in here. :drool:

I can't wait to sleep in even a teesy bit tomorrow. (Garage sale with maternal unit and she likes to go fairly early damnit)

I second both plans - nap and discussion with boss. I'm friggin beat. The baby decided that 2am and 4am were optimal times to disrupt my sleep. SHe went back to sleep @ 2, but @ 4 she was freaking out. After a while I just took her into the bed with me, and she went back to sleep. She's cute when she sleeps. I had her on one side, then the cat strolled in and got on the other side. :sigh: It was kinda nice though. :cute: I was afraid I was going to crush her though.

oh noes. almost 10000 posts. :yikes: I feel kinda.....I dunno. Like I post too much.

I should do what....some FYM guy did and make some really long drawn out post about making a special post for 10000. Or something like that. i didn't read it, really. I tried, but....I didn't make it.

Last edited:
champagne.gif
Beav :D

Yay Beav! :dancing:

:lol:

I'm going to see the Bourne Supremacy tonight, and I've never gotten around to seeing the 2nd movie yet. Whoops. Anyone care to give me a summary? :lol:

:shh: Bourne Supremacy is the 2nd one. You got ownd. LOL.

I've never seen it either. The first one was good though. He has amnesia but he can totally kick ass. He finds out he was an assassin. That's the jist of it.

Back
Top Bottom