The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that you're up this late larrymullenspopangel.

work and I was home by 10.45. thank got the dog shredded two of my shoes, a bag, and some other shit cos I pulled in the driveway thinking "fuck, what will I do with the rest of my night :( " luckily the dog took care of the idle for me :mad:

I will check for return fares now - i've booked a flight there, but waiting for lower fares home...

Last edited:
my dads friend said he would take her from tmw night if i had plans so now I have plans :D

it's good though as I have to work this weekend and my mom took off suddenly for Ireland tonight (temp - grandad not doing so well) so I have to go look after her house as well :crack:

I'll take that wink :D

still going to H's this weekend?

Haha, good call. :up: (The having plans part)

Sorry about grandad :hug: Hope everything turns out alright.

H & I never really made concrete plans, but I've got plans with another friend tomorrow night after work (sushi and drinks :drool: ) so we'll see. As it stands, even if I had made plans with her, TB would not have gotten a text since he never called me back after I left that VM Sunday when I got home. It's like not a big deal, yet after he made a big deal about being in my city, come on. Ugh. :tsk:

true. that sucks :down:
we need to get you another blinds guy.

sushi!! we never had any, and I saw the place I was talking about when I went to the liqour store. on my lunch. when I told them I was slipping home for a min to let the 4 legged thing out. tee hee.

end of sept is looking good babe!!

Maybe new momma's friend (who also has a teensy kitty but sans attitude problem :cute: ) is also handy. :hmm:

Notice how I'm more about the handyman aspect than the sex at this point. :lol:

MI needs LCBO's. Badly. I wanted to marry that store. What didja get?

Sushi will def be on the agenda next time! :drool: And tomorrow I will remember to look and see if anything cool is happening here end of Sept :)

I may be heading to bed soon. Damnit.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Maybe new momma's friend (who also has a teensy kitty but sans attitude problem :cute: ) is also handy. :hmm:

Notice how I'm more about the handyman aspect than the sex at this point. :lol:

MI needs LCBO's. Badly. I wanted to marry that store. What didja get?

Sushi will def be on the agenda next time! :drool: And tomorrow I will remember to look and see if anything cool is happening here end of Sept :)

I may be heading to bed soon. Damnit.

I hope he is handy. then you can bring him with you on visits :alwaysbeingselfish:

two bottles of naked grape. :drool: I know some people mock the whole regulated thing and that we have a control board, but aren't the stores :cute:. I haven't even brought you to the fancy ones yet :drool:

excellent and let me know.

it's the latest I've seen you up in forever :rebel:. I'm going out with Y (who you met the first time with teh f'd up relationship, and cat and some other girls. it's Y's bday so GUARANTEED drama. I'm only staying out for that as I have to work the next day. :dramawhore:) we're checking out a new place so hopefully another place to take you to, halfway between the end we still have to do and the other end.

redkat said:
i like the mini adventures title lmpa :lol:

:wink:

Soooo, where are my details redkat? :waiting:

Oh, btw *putsonerumandcokeonbeavstabtotakefromme*

Did Snow and I kill the thread? I couldn't make it babe, tried to stay up but had to crash. I phail. :(

Tonight should be a good story for you to tell me later *cantwaittohearit* Tell my BFF Y I said hi. :wink:

In a deep deep sleep, of the innocent
I am born again.
In a fast german car, I'm amazed that I survived
An airbag saved my life.

An interstellar burst.... I'm back to save the universe.

:D I am fucking wired right now. I drank the large coffee this morning. Whoa boy. Where's Mia @? No "I got here first" post this morning? WEAK!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:wink:

Soooo, where are my details redkat? :waiting:

Oh, btw *putsonerumandcokeonbeavstabtotakefromme*

Did Snow and I kill the thread? I couldn't make it babe, tried to stay up but had to crash. I phail. :(

Tonight should be a good story for you to tell me later *cantwaittohearit* Tell my BFF Y I said hi. :wink:

I worked late, gave up went to the gym came home cleaned. Chatted with someone about why he just paid for his ex's implants :| watched entourage and drank cider.

aren't you jealous :(
I've got that monkey party to look forward to. If you have any ideas it's tomorrow.

You're the one with the fun plans :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Please keep the rain over there this time. Your almost killed us yesterday. There was a tornado in Brooklyn. WTF? That can't be good.

What happened? You go to Canada a couple of times and forget how to read English? I'll write that in Canadrian for you:

no-thanks.jpg
rainstorm.jpg
NYC072806_026.jpg

Last edited:
redkat said:

I worked late, gave up went to the gym came home cleaned. Chatted with someone about why he just paid for his ex's implants :| watched entourage and drank cider.

aren't you jealous :(
I've got that monkey party to look forward to. If you have any ideas it's tomorrow.

You're the one with the fun plans :drool:

Really? Wow. Is this the someone I think it is?

:hug:

Beav, I would reply to your last part but me no understando no American Englisho.

Great. Now you've got Bon Jovi stuck in my head. :lol:

Today is going to be a very slow day at work. Thankfully all the stress of earlier in the week is gone, but it sucks when Fridays just drag by. :happy:

ThoraSEB said:
Great. Now you've got Bon Jovi stuck in my head. :lol:

Yeah, thank's April. WTF?

snowbunny00774 said:
Don't the crazy people keep journals anymore? boring....:tsk:

Just think of what they must be going through if they don't have time to chronicle it. Eh? I'm sensing a journal explosion any day now. Shit'll be going off the rails like a CT.

I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back
I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back
I been everywhere, and I'm standing tall
I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all

:lol:

Sometimes I wonder how those dudes in the 80s would write those lyrics, and then stand on a stage in front of people and sing with with a serious face on. I then remember - Coke. Ahhhh, right, now it makes sense. Sadly, I don't know that Bon Jovi was into coke. He was just cheesy to the bone, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom