The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got Philk? said:
:lol: no??? But there have been rumors all my life of a twin. :hmm:

no joke, all my life people have asked me questions like these...

I can't drink a lot or I might have a seizure!!! :happy:

Are you kidding? :lol:

We found him, then. He came over to us and I thought he was going to follow us to the bar we were going to across the street and then he didn't and then at the end of the night Snow points him out at the end of the bar of where we were at, which just so happened to be a gay bar. :wink:

RavenBlue said:
They are pretty cool though, flasks. Walk down the street with a pop bottle and you're just a normal schmo.

Walk down the street with a flask, and you're a person of distinction. An eclectic drunk...

Yup. You're that "cool fucker with the flask. Gettin shit done, son."

unico said:

you don't? not any at all???
that's weak son.

I don't really like it, no. I drink it, but I don't enjoy it, per se. I like beer. A Gin and Tonic with lime is nice. Some drinks are good. I like So Co. Certain vodkas. But all in all, no, I don't really like it. ANd it makes me a stupid drunk.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

See, boys are weeeeeeeeeeird. :coocoo:

Well, Phil and Reg are, but the rest of us are fine.

UberBeaver said:

Well, Phil and Reg are, but the rest of us are fine.

Bitch please.

Just by that comment alone, you obviously....ok yes....yes...I'm wierd. I get told this daily honestly. Co-workers, classmates. They all say I'm so wierd. Must be true.

April, I am not joking. All my life, and honestly, the guy travels a lot if it's true. B/c he was in Europe, somewhere in the West US, and now Canada. Good for him!

Got Philk? said:

Bitch please.

Just by that comment alone, you obviously....ok yes....yes...I'm wierd. I get told this daily honestly. Co-workers, classmates. They all say I'm so wierd. Must be true.

April, I am not joking. All my life, and honestly, the guy travels a lot if it's true. B/c he was in Europe, somewhere in the West US, and now Canada. Good for him!

He gets around, all right. :lol:

We were like, "oh wow, he looks like Phil! And "he seems like a nice guy like Phil, too, yay!" then "what happened to him? I thought he was meeting us across the street?" and then "what's Phil lookalike doing in a gay bar? talking to a dude?"

Got Philk? said:
Well good for him for not compromising who he is!

I have to meet this guy...

I'm telling you, next time I head over there. :lol:

He was cool, I went over to say hi and he wasn't acting all on the down low about it or anything, maybe it was a friend of his (ok yeah right) but he was still nice.

Ok, I'm out. Gotta go play hostess for the second time this week. This time with a baby in the mix. :cute: :locksmiainmyroom:

just droppin' in - too much work and not enough hours in the day :grumpy:

poster.jpg

:love:

They didn't allow pictures, but I found these links below online. I could see it over & over :yes:

http://www.veotag.com/img/videothumbs/videoThumb-nvijoqbphc.jpg
http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/05/31/imageb458de97-2d7b-4027-85f0-e1d38b4314c4.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/144/357977110_f9dd732189.jpg

No, I got home yesterday idiot :tsk:

The Beatles thing was all kinds of cool. The gift shop was VERY expensive as well, but sooo cool :drool: I will try & hook up Maddy's camera tonight or in the next few days for pics. Went to Madame Toussard's Wax Museum too. ZooTV Bono had bad hair (it was wavy) :tsk:

Wavy bono Hair. :drool:
:shifty:

This place is dead!

BTW, I think it can be made official that I, without woman, am a different person...

Lies has been on vacation without me( school/work:mad: ) and I think over the 2 weeks, I've gotten sloppier, louder, and I eat way more...all of which annoy me a lot! She comes back tomorrow, all will be restored then. : phew :

Last edited:
Funny = Giving a baby a pickle. :lmao: The faces they make.

Why :mad: ?

Be more constructive with your feedback!

Don't ignore me!

DAMMIT WOMAN!

GAH!

Fine. You win. Be all :mad: . See if I offer to help next time.

Last chance, Kathie......:waiting:

Last edited:
I feel kinda bad cause before that she was pulling my hair, and it felt kinda nice, so I let her do that for about 15 minutes while I just laid on the floor. Like I put the poor kid to work, and then made her try a pickle. lol. It was funny.

Someone on Youtube left me a comment that I was shaking the baby too much in the MC Hammer video, like my baby is some rhythmless cracker baby that can't dance. STFU. I didn't accept the comment cause it was ludicrous.

Pickle are delicious. Out of the almost 100 smileys, there's not one that comes close to the face she made. And here's how I know she's my kid: less than a minute after the first experience, when I put the pickle back near her, she tried to eat it again. But her mother saved her. No fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom