The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RB - what's up?

Carlos? Does he clean? I'll take him at cost + 5%. Can I get a package deal if I buy both? You Goddamn salespeople always get the best of me. The wife's gonna be like, "We didn't need both!" And I'm gonna be like, "YEah, but it wasa good deal. AND massuese + windows = what? COme on! It = WIN! YAY!....Hey...where are you going? That's my car. STOP SMASHING THE WINDSHIELD! .... no, I didn't renew the glass insurance this year.....cause you said it was a waste of money......oh....oh....I though you said 'glass'...heh, and I was thinking, it's like $4 a month, what's the big deal?...no, he does the windows....OUCH, WTF?....I can't help who does what.....no, I guess she went to school for it....can you just walk up and learn massage? I'm not sure....I didn't ask....human's don't come with warranties....you can?.....I didn't think to ask for a gift receipt. Women ask for gift receipts....I am not misognyistic...WTF?....whatever."

^ :lol:

22 minutes until I can GTFOOH, run to the grocery store, pick up chicken breasts and potato salad, then run home to start cooking before my dad comes over.

I love this whole attempting to bond thing we've got going on. :cute:

(PS for Snow - the wine I bought in Canada may be getting cracked tonight) ;)

Last edited:
Well, we've been getting really hot and humid weather.. but need rain.. so maybe we could swap weather :wink:

Hi Beav. Not much going on.. though somedays recently I feel like burying my head in the ground. Things are a bit frustrating around here lately.

Last edited:
kafrun said:

HEY! Look here, you've got this all backwards. Carlos is MAH bitch.

Who wants him? :hmm:

Pfft!
snooty-1.gif

snowbunny00774 said:
Canadian wines :drool: I could go for some now :angry:

we forgot to have the chocolates - I'll save them for your next visit.

You're out? :ohmy:

No wine was cracked, went with those "refreshing" Mike's instead. I've only got four left. :(

Paternal unit was fed (fact: I can really cook when I actually decide to), then sat on my couch flipping through the tv until I got up, went into my bedroom and came out in my workout clothes. [/hint]

Next time chocolates :drool:

Which reminds me, gotta check schedules for end of Sept :D

Beav - need ya to get a permit and take pics of Mia taking pics and singing in NY, thanks,

Anyone - need you to remind me not to post all kinds of nonsense after wine on an empty stomach while I'm bored, k thx :kiss:

snowbunny00774 said:
Beav - need ya to get a permit and take pics of Mia taking pics and singing in NY, thanks,

Anyone - need you to remind me not to post all kinds of nonsense after wine on an empty stomach while I'm bored, k thx :kiss:

We like your drunk postings. :D What did you say and to who?

I'll take pictures of her getting arrested for taking said photos and singing. Will that suffice?

I ventured into fym and zoo, no wonder people think I'm an idiot :lol:

eta: and don't expect. oh new jesus.

mia - bail - no can do. if you get out on bail what happens to the reality show? hmm? you didn't consider that did you :tsk:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom