The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
well i have another one...she says "Fuck" a lot though...is that ok?

Yeah, that's fine. That's why God invented muzzles. M I RITE?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Why? Is it super long and annoying?

No, not that bad, just an application complete with "Why I want to go back to school." I filled one out a few years ago, but never mailed it. Idiot. I do need letters from people, like bosses and whatnot though.

kafrun said:

Oh no you di'int!

Yes Ah did't, and Ah'll do't again.

I have a whole Dental/Medical library started. This year I have to throw in all sorts of pharmacology and prosthodontics books as well.

Too late*. Carlos, what you got?

And another reason I never went back to school, I don't know what to go for. I could be a teacher, but then I'd have to start all over with the salary nonsense. I've considered Law, but that's all kinds of time I don't have. And I have no desire to work 7am to midnight (sorry snow, no offence) which is what lawyers round here do. If I was younger with no family, yeah, that'd be fine, but not now. And vets really don't make as much as I thought they did.

*Maybe. Depends on what Carlos has in stock.

don't decide on dental/surgical. The time requirements are crazy, dental school mirrors med school for two years and the clinics are scary sometimes.Everybody loves dentists anyway. There are interesting gasses to play with and conversations are mostly one sided.

The pay is crazy however

lynnok said:
don't decide on dental/surgical. The time requirements are crazy, dental school mirrors med school for two years and the clinics are scary sometimes.Everybody loves dentists anyway. There are interesting gasses to play with and conversations are mostly one sided.

The pay is crazy however

Medicine, dental, surgery - I don't think I could handle them. The hours, for one. Plus, there's so much schooling. I'm not big on the dentist (no offense), so I'd feel like a hypocrite to go into that - though, I do like the idea of having all those gasses at my disposal - whippits :drool:

Also my hands aren't real steady, so surgery, which actually seems really cool, well, I wouldn't want me working on me. Know what I mean?

I know. I don't know if I want to get M.D. certified or just stick with the DDS. I'll be old enough when I finish as it is.

Law isn't bad. Don't they specialize like Doctors?

Law would be good except I'm no good with words. Being a dentist is good for me, poor conversational skills are actually welcome. A surgeon even better, no conversation at all

UberBeaver said:
^ Yo Carlos: I want wholesale and an additional 10% on top of that, at this rate.
HEY! Look here, you've got this all backwards. Carlos is MAH bitch.

Who wants him? :hmm:

RavenBlue said:
I know that feeling Thora. Are you getting good weather out west?

Meh. It's been kind of a shitty summer weather-wise. There are some weeks that are completely sun-filled, then other weeks where it's rainy and gross. Today is a rainy and gross day. It feels more like fall than summer. :| I'm hoping that the rest of August will get better, though! :yes:

I physically cannot handle all this rain and grey skies. It's supposed to be sunny and warm. :sad: The summer months help get me through the first few months of the fall and winter, then my Christmas vacation gets me thru the rest. At this rate I'll have more sun over 2 weeks at Christmas than this entire summer!

Okay, stopping complaining now. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom