The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
No AC? I crank that shit and sleep like a baby.* I gots me the large coffee today. I think it's a sad commentary on America that Large is no longer the biggest size. In some cases, it's just the medium size.

* Proverbial baby, cause real babies, apparently, don't sleep for shit. :mad:

I have AC, but it's more a mood thing, gloomy weather and everything. Though, it did clear up for a while last night.

I'd probably be more awake right now if it were sunny. :yawn:

snowbunny00774 said:
life force scratcher?

your av looks really cute today btw

If you were paying attention to Alexyss yesterday you would have noted that she stated a man's life force is his nuts. That woman speaks mad wisdom - she has much to offer.

Every now and then I focus in on my av. I still get a kick out of it. I actually sent it in an email back to the person that sent it to me. He started laughing too. It's timeless.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have AC, but it's more a mood thing, gloomy weather and everything. Though, it did clear up for a while last night.

I'd probably be more awake right now if it were sunny. :yawn:

Gotcha. It's sunny here, but I'm still in a foul mood. And I'm tired as shit. Couldn't fall back asleep after the baby woke up the first time. Ugh.

Is she sleeping through the night at all yet? I hope it gets better soon.

yeah, I focused in on it for a minute and I just love the little blinking part :cute: he looks sad and resigned, like he's being forced to freak out. / way too much time analyzing a cartoon

It's fucking pouring here, do you have rain yet larrymullenspopangel? did your mom have any more correspondence?

snowbunny00774 said:
Is she sleeping through the night at all yet? I hope it gets better soon.

yeah, I focused in on it for a minute and I just love the little blinking part :cute: he looks sad and resigned, like he's being forced to freak out. / way too much time analyzing a cartoon

It's fucking pouring here, do you have rain yet larrymullenspopangel? did your mom have any more correspondence?

Oh it's been pouring here all day, too snowbunny00774. And I have to run out at lunch - Target is such a conniving whore.

How was the rest of your civic holiday?

No more correspondence. A restraining order, possibly.

well larrymullenspopangel, i watched the ball game, drained and cleaned the hot tub, did the yard work i should have done weeks ago, picked up the :cute: one. most boring, but very relaxing.
not the day of a person you would want to live vicariously through.

yes, but i'm not sure about the whole thing.

lol @ restraining order. i think that would only be if she brought you there!

snowbunny00774 said:
well larrymullenspopangel, i watched the ball game, drained and cleaned the hot tub, did the yard work i should have done weeks ago, picked up the :cute: one. most boring, but very relaxing.
not the day of a person you would want to live vicariously through.

yes, but i'm not sure about the whole thing.

lol @ restraining order. i think that would only be if she brought you there!

I think it's her we have to worry about. Give that woman an inch and look the hell out!

Sounds like a great civic holiday snowbunny00774. :yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
What's up Carlos...:hi5:

Snow...:kiss:

You know I never got the lowdown on what happened last weekend...was it fun girls...I mean other than "Fabio"...:whistle:

Well if I had just gotten a personal greeting in that last post maybe I'd tell you. :feelingshurt:

I have to delete you off my friends list now. :handoverheaddramatics:

:wink:

She slept through the night once. And I guess when she saw how happy I was the next day she decided that course of action was not working for her. Now she just cries randomly through the night until I stick a pacifier in her mouth. That puts her back to sleep for an hour or two. Then we play that game again. :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Well if I had just gotten a personal greeting in that last post maybe I'd tell you. :feelingshurt:

I have to delete you off my friends list now. :handoverheaddramatics:

:wink:

:sad:

Don't delete me in my time of need : playingthesympathycard:

April...they need a having sex smiley...:sigh:

Reg - if he wanted the world to know, he wouldn't have sent the PM. Come on!

Carlos - I'll take 1 redhead, glasses would be great. And also one of them small ones to clean the house and stuff. Thanks!

I want to kill Forever 21 today. I ordered a handbag from them and since they don't ship to Canada, I had it sent to a friend's in Seattle. I got an email this morning saying they had cancelled the order, because my billing & shipping addresses were different. Stupid bastards. :killintheface:

coming right up........:hmm: I don't remember Kat's phone number. She hates doing dishes though.

I have a candidate that loves to give massages?...she's Canadian. :lol:

RedrocksU2 said:
coming right up........:hmm: I don't remember Kat's phone number. She hates doing dishes though.

:ohmy:...

:lol:

RedrocksU2 said:
I have a candidate that loves to give massages?...she's Canadian. :lol:

Canadian masseuses...:drool:

And Carlos, Beav is right...I shouldn't have said anything out loud...my bad...:sigh:

But now that it's out in the open...can I order up a tasty brunette...:drool:

Tasty...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom