The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Play that into the phone when people call you.

"Hello, Blah Blah Blah Associates. April speaking."
"Yes, can I speak to Mr. O'Neill."
"Sure, here you." then in a deep voice say, "Dick O'Neill."
"Hello, this is Ms. Whitehead."
"Ah, yes. - Dick is a heat-seeking missile, like a rocket. Information is encoded in it making it do what it do."
"Sorry?"
"- Men launch their penis up in the vaginal canal. As a woman relaxes and breathes and sits on that penis and rock and move and rotate and find her rhythm and go up and down and back and forth and around in a circle, she starts getting her groove back."
"Uhhh...."
"Dick'll make you lose control."

A MAN'S LIFE FORCE IS IN HIS NUTS.

That is so going in my personal VM greeting. :love:

Ok, and I don't post pics often because I think posting pics gratuitously is really fucking irritating and annoying as all get out, but omgiwantthispuppy :cutenessexplosion:

honey_dachshund_01.jpg

This woman is killing me. :lmao: The other lady is her mother. HAHA.

"They meetin up with other woman to get the dick out - to ration a peice out. Just like they rationing out government cheese in the projects. And see we got to stop this.......what?"
"Government cheese in the projects?"

Cute dog.

Last edited:
smack you because of the seal pic. not the advice. the advice was f'ing brilliant :love: amazing how people can read things completely differently. people need to come with manuals :angry:

I'll watch that video in a bit - although the more beav is quoting things the more :crazy: it seems

snowbunny00774 said:
smack you because of the seal pic. not the advice. the advice was f'ing brilliant :love: amazing how people can read things completely differently. people need to come with manuals :angry:

I'll watch that video in a bit - although the more beav is quoting things the more :crazy: it seems

Oh, yeah, it's :crazy: x 10. She may be a CoNJ prophet. I'd like to set her up on a hillside with the children. Let her set them straight. Maybe we can serve bread and fish - I never buy enough - but somehow, it never matters - everyone gets fed! It's a miracle.

I like that seal picture - they take his bucket! I can't find the emu picture anymore. :( I wasn't stating anything along the lines of a physical resemblance. Is that what you're hinting at? WTF? I'M A MONSTER! :scream:

Now I gotta quote Manilow. Are you happy now?

I saw you at the Beechwood Cafe
You looked at me and then you looked away
That was some kind
Some kind of friend you turned out to be

See - lmpa - I think that London is actually the vangaurd of cammo fashion....it will be everywhere - I should prob buy that swim suit :hmm:

UberBeaver said:

Oh, yeah, it's :crazy: x 10. She may be a CoNJ prophet. I'd like to set her up on a hillside with the children. Let her set them straight. Maybe we can serve bread and fish - I never buy enough - but somehow, it never matters - everyone gets fed! It's a miracle.

I like that seal picture - they take his bucket! I can't find the emu picture anymore. :( I wasn't stating anything along the lines of a physical resemblance. Is that what you're hinting at? WTF? I'M A MONSTER! :scream:

Now I gotta quote Manilow. Are you happy now?

you posted it right after I asked for a pic and said you were on the right - new jesus :throws hands in the air - frustration not worship:

I don't want to be the cause of a Barry resurection :(

Reg does all baptisms. You still want one? Luckily, I got baptized before Reg was in charge. He has since changed the ceremony - it used to be a keg stand and then you'd go until you were covered in beer...uh, the beer of the Lord, that is. But now, it's different. Personally, I find the new way a little repulsive, but hey, to each his own, right?

snowbunny00774 said:

you posted it right after I asked for a pic and said you were on the right - new jesus :throws hands in the air - frustration not worship:

Can't a man post a picture of a large sea mammal without having to have explain himself everytime? Hm, Hitler? Can we? Would that be "ok" with you? Unreal.

UberBeaver said:
Reg does all baptisms. You still want one? Luckily, I got baptized before Reg was in charge. He has since changed the ceremony - it used to be a keg stand and then you'd go until you were covered in beer...uh, the beer of the Lord, that is. But now, it's different. Personally, I find the new way a little repulsive, but hey, to each his own, right?

Can't a man post a picture of a large sea mammal without having to have explain himself everytime? Hm, Hitler? Can we? Would that be "ok" with you? Unreal.

I'd probably get a little extra sumthin sumthin with Reg in charge of them. Kind of like those squirrels he was telling us about last week.

Maybe I can be happy with going to hell and all that. Yeah, no need to be baptized, thanks. :shifty:

UberBeaver said:

no, it wouldn't. I have a stack of permission slips with none missing, so clearly I didn't give you one did I? I wonder why Irvine stopped at gross, he clearly had so much more to work with.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yay! :hi5:

You guys can sneak me booze cause I'm sure all they give you in hell is V-8 and Clam juice.

We'll use the V8 to make Bloody Marys in Hell on Sunday mornings! NICE! A touch of clam juice in each, maybe? We have oyster shooters here, it's a shot of Absolute peppar with tobasco and a full oyster in a high ball glass. You go it like a shot, and if you like that stuff, it's awesome. I'm sure it's utterly gross if you're not into it.

Irvine? Which topic?

snowbunny00774 said:
long island

Oh yeah. I guess he was only here for a weekend, and only in one area, which, ironically, is pretty nice. It's all about the people though. Lots of gross, no doubt. Check the Ashley is a 7 topic for futher examples of gross. :happy:

What holiday is up there today? My calendar shows it's a Summer Bank Holiday, but only in Ireland and Scotland.

On Cdn calendars it's generally known as the "Civic holiday" - what it's called depends on what province you're in :wink: Here in ON it's Simcoe Day; I think it's Alberta Day in Alberta, not sure though (and no clue what it's called in the other provinces where it's celebrated ;))

civic holiday. I really have no idea what it's for, I do know it's not a federal holdiay, only provincial, but I think all the provinces have it nearly. weird, but I'll take it.

yankees

simcoe day? okay. I think we should have more holidays. I like when pat o'brien tried to get SPD made a holiday. haters kept him down, and he was a conservative but I fully supported that initiative.

Last edited:
Drea said:
On Cdn calendars it's generally known as the "Civic holiday" - what it's called depends on what province you're in :wink: Here in ON it's Simcoe Day; I think it's Alberta Day in Alberta, not sure though (and no clue what it's called in the other provinces where it's celebrated ;))

So you're basically just celebrating the first Monday in August? That's brilliant. We'd celebrate holidays down here too, but we're too busy working to keep you people safe from terrorists and dirty hippy liberals and the French. We got no time for "days off." Pfft.

UberBeaver said:

So you're basically just celebrating the first Monday in August? That's brilliant. We'd celebrate holidays down here too, but we're too busy working to keep you people safe from terrorists and dirty hippy liberals and the French. We got no time for "days off." Pfft.

hey, we pay up, providing you with cheap meds via the internet, my wit, and all manner of funny guys and hot chicks.

february/march and april all suck, no holidays other than easter. we suck.

snowbunny00774 said:

hey, we pay up, providing you with cheap meds via the internet, my wit, and all manner of funny guys and hot chicks.

Valid points, indeed. I asked the other day, but I don't know that you saw: Rachel McAdams - she's from London. You know her? You will need to have her over for the next SF, so get to know her. This is not debateable. Her stupid boyfriend is from up there as well. He can go to hell, cause he's dumb and unworthy, but not the good hell that LMPA is going to be making bloody mary's in, the bad hell where they serve ONLY clam juice.

UberBeaver said:

But not too busy to have a holiday for the birthday of a couple of presidents in Feb :wink: I think anyone who suggested "Prime Ministers' Day" here in Canada would be laughed out of the room... unless they suggested it happen in June :lol: I think everyone would go for another summer long weekend, then we'd have them for four straight months (5 if you count Sept *g*)

***Make that potentially four straight months, given that Canada Day (July 1st) isn't always on a weekend :lol:

Last edited:
Drea said:

But not too busy to have a holiday for the birthday of a couple of presidents in Feb.

I work that day :scream:. From January 1 I don't get a day off until May - Memorial Day. Then July 4th, Labor day in Sept, Thanksgiving (and the day after) in Nov, Christmas. That's it. None of this, hey, Uhhhh, we're all off Monday! YAY! God. No wonder you people don't have running water.

snowbunny00774 said:

april all suck

dude - reread it - I was stating a fact, not being mean.

I'll make sure to have Rachel over, I'm sure she'll insist on you being here though. Although with no running water and typhus being rampant,you may not want to come.

you're vm was fine, stop worrying :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom