The Temple Bar: We Make More $ Than You UYMFA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good thing none of us live there, huh? :grumpy:

I'd LOVE to live in Florida! Hell, any place that's warm on a regular basis. :drool:

I'm actually very seriously contemplating a move to California. The only thing keeping me here is my family and friends. It would be so hard to be so far away from them...

I'd LOVE to live in Florida! Hell, any place that's warm on a regular basis. :drool:

I'm actually very seriously contemplating a move to California. The only thing keeping me here is my family and friends. It would be so hard to be so far away from them...
i've got mixed emotions about it. i was all psyched about the opportunity moving back there, but i don't know.

but everyone's hatred of florida is lame :down:

Hey, Snappy Answers - I started watching Ghost in the Shell. I started with that movie - which I had seen before but is better the 2nd time through. Now i'm on Ep6 of the stand alone complex. Diggin it thus far. Your take on it?

I really, really love the first one. It was one of the first Anime (along with Akira) that I saw that made me realized that animation could be adult and an art form.

The scene with the rain showing the cityscapes is incredible to watch....

I recently watched the second one and didn't enjoy it as much as the original, that part near the end where everything repeats itself really fucked me up - I thought there was something wrong with the DVD :lol:.

I haven't watched any of the Stand Alone Complex's... they're good?

I haven't seen the second one yet - but I guess now I don't have too. :mad:

The series is pretty cool so far. I don't think it's as dark as the movie, but there's naturally a lot more going on. The characters are more developed, of course. Some side stories and "stand alone" episodes, but around eps 3 or 4 it starts getting into the big story, which is good so far.

I love the end of the first one when she's hooked up to the IV stuff, and then she just gets up. :cute: Weird freaking movie. The Matrix really should have just been honest and called itself Ghost in the Shell 2. Thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom