The Temple Bar: We Make More $ Than You UYMFA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidently, my MOM actually told me the other day that I should start watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. She rarely recommends anything to me, so I'll probably check it out over Christmas break (which is only a little over a week away now :happy: )

I think it was Impy who pointed it out: Charlie's illiteracy is the funniest running joke on that show.

...and Arrested Development? :waiting:

Look buddy, these things take time, I'm not such a big TV person. You be content with the two episodes I have given that show. Whenever my friend gets around to loaning me her box sets like she always says she will, THEN Arrested Development will have its place in the Sun.

Oh, all things Charlie are great, but, yes, whenever that surfaces, it's hilarious.....the speech he writes for Dennis is amazing.

I think that speech and "4 THE MARE" were the top illiteracy moments. And him thinking the door in the North Korean bar read "PIRATE" was great too.

As much as I love It's Always Sunny, Arrested Development is the best sit-com since Seinfeld, with ease, for me.

When I finally got around to it, I was glad I did, though, I did only end up watching the first three or four episodes, and I've seen random youtube videos. See if I can't borrow the first season from my friend over Christmas break, catch up with that too. Though...catch up is probably not the right word for that show. See all there is to see :(.

When I finally got around to it, I was glad I did, though, I did only end up watching the first three or four episodes, and I've seen random youtube videos. See if I can't borrow the first season from my friend over Christmas break, catch up with that too. Though...catch up is probably not the right word for that show. See all there is to see :(.

Watch it or die. How's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom