The Temple Bar: We Make More $ Than You UYMFA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoots, if you knew the username of the thread starter, why didn't you search for his profile and then look at all the threads he's started?

I'm almost positive this is what Ashley did.

But "plagiate" is in the title. It is supposed to work, dammit!

yes. next year fo sho! we can ring in the new decade together :yippie:

Seriously, let's do this. I'll start saving money now. Being unemployed, I might just have enough by then.

this whole time I was thinking it was some sort of mod conspiracy but it turns out Zoots can't work the Search feature :happy:

Zoots, if you knew the username of the thread starter, why didn't you search for his profile and then look at all the threads he's started?

I'm almost positive this is what Ashley did.

This. Bo, you continue to amaze me. It's like we're sharing the same brain.....that's kinda scary for you.

Goddamn Anti-Semite.

My father was talking about the Godfather films a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that he thought the first was much superior because he found the whole Hyman Roth thing boring. I laughed and joked, "Ha, you anti-Semite." Which just made everyone confused.

Once again proving that Interference ruins lives.

My father was talking about the Godfather films a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that he thought the first was much superior because he found the whole Hyman Roth thing boring. I laughed and joked, "Ha, you anti-Semite." Which just made everyone confused.

Once again proving that Interference ruins lives.

Or it proves that your Dad is an anti-semite. Maybe it proves both.

By the way, speaking of interference ruining lives, any time anyone at work says the word "cycle of...." I almost say "SCREW!". How would I explain that away?

Why do you hate the Jews? Cos of THE EXCEPTION?

ETA: Beav. Oh.

As a group, me and my buddies were purchasing something that cost about $80, and we all started putting money in, usually $10-15. My one Jewish buddy pulls out his wallet, sees that he only has a $20 and a $5, and pulls out the $5 and puts it down. Before anyone can even react, he says, "Don't. Say. Anything." He looks around and one guy smirks, and he tackled him.

As a group, me and my buddies were purchasing something that cost about $80, and we all started putting money in, usually $10-15. My one Jewish buddy pulls out his wallet, sees that he only has a $20 and a $5, and pulls out the $5 and puts it down. Before anyone can even react, he says, "Don't. Say. Anything." He looks around and one guy smirks, and he tackled him.

Well, that's anti-semitic and homo-erotic all at once. It's Always Sunny.

Or it proves that your Dad is an anti-semite. Maybe it proves both.

By the way, speaking of interference ruining lives, any time anyone at work says the word "cycle of...." I almost say "SCREW!". How would I explain that away?

Good question. I haven't really bailed my way out of anything like that before. It's hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom