The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's going great, thanks!

Ugh, speaking of running, I've totally been slacking on that. :uhoh: I have another race coming up at the end of the month, so I really have to get my ass in gear. :lol: I haven't run in a while, so I must go tonight before the hockey game. No excuses.

What kind of tips are you looking for? Motivation? Tune suggestions? :)

in my bed, with me.

come get them, miss-ee!

:flirt:

:kiss:

In my nightstand, luv...:sexywink:
I couldn't have left them on both of your nightstands, so quite obviously we were all in bed together :hmm:

Apparently Selfish friend is really upset over what went down with her and I last week.

Um, duh... That's what you get for being a bitch that only puts herself first.

I sent her a quick note this morning, but before I noticed one of her friends, and an acquaintance of mine, deleted me off of a certain site. I love when people act all passive agressive and don't even have the balls to talk to you about issues they may have with you.

Acting mature :cute:
Pff, you expect too much of your friends. Talking things out :down:

:wink: :hug:

I seriously hate the doctors when they tell you crap news. I have to go to an orthopedic surgeon and get an ultrasound for my daughter. Yay!!! :(

:hug: I bet that's unnerving.

It's going great, thanks!

Ugh, speaking of running, I've totally been slacking on that. :uhoh: I have another race coming up at the end of the month, so I really have to get my ass in gear. :lol: I haven't run in a while, so I must go tonight before the hockey game. No excuses.

What kind of tips are you looking for? Motivation? Tune suggestions? :)

Motivation. Motivation. Motivation. I've been alternating between walking and running 3 days a week.

Motivation. Motivation. Motivation. I've been alternating between walking and running 3 days a week.

That is definitely the hardest part. I'm with you there. :hug:

I'm running by myself now, and I do SO much better when I'm in a running club. Running with others makes a world of difference, but it isn't always feasible.

For me, it just comes down to discipline. I have a running schedule, and I force myself to go. Even though it may be raining outside and I'm exhausted or just not in the mood, I tell myself that once I've run, then I can come back home and relax. Inevitably I always feel so good after running, and that feeling is definitely a huge motivator. I know I'm going to feel good, so it's worth it.

3 days a week is definitely good - that's what I do. I run 10 minutes, then walk for 1 minute, and keep doing that for at least an hour.

I wish there was something else I could say to help you out, but I totally understand the no motivation thing. I know running is great for me, and I'm getting more healthy and in shape, but it's hard. We can do it, though!

You runners never cease to amaze me with your dedication. I couldn't do it!

Btw, someone needs to entertain me before I start a hurricane in OOC..........

Haha, you could run around in circles then :shrug:

K, now I'm killing time tagging photos and commenting on everything on Facebook. Stupid, slow Mondays :fist:

That is definitely the hardest part. I'm with you there. :hug:

I'm running by myself now, and I do SO much better when I'm in a running club. Running with others makes a world of difference, but it isn't always feasible.

For me, it just comes down to discipline. I have a running schedule, and I force myself to go. Even though it may be raining outside and I'm exhausted or just not in the mood, I tell myself that once I've run, then I can come back home and relax. Inevitably I always feel so good after running, and that feeling is definitely a huge motivator. I know I'm going to feel good, so it's worth it.

3 days a week is definitely good - that's what I do. I run 10 minutes, then walk for 1 minute, and keep doing that for at least an hour.

I wish there was something else I could say to help you out, but I totally understand the no motivation thing. I know running is great for me, and I'm getting more healthy and in shape, but it's hard. We can do it, though!

Yea I want to join a running club but I don't know if it's feasible for me right now. I work midshift and I can run from 8:30-10:30. I wish I can find people. I'm hoping I can lose weight this way....

Ok...I keep forgetting to multi-quote. That would help... lol

Back
Top Bottom