The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. Its a waste of time. I'm just waiting to be done so I can run away to Michigan for part of the summer.

Next year I have a pediatric reconstructive residency at Baptist Childrens. That's REAL Doctoring!

Yeah. Its a waste of time. I'm just waiting to be done so I can run away to Michigan for part of the summer.

Next year I have a pediatric reconstructive residency at Baptist Childrens. That's REAL Doctoring!

Oooooh that sounds awesome. I've been thinking about nursing but I don't know if I'd be good at it. I also wanted to apply to a Physician's Assistant program but unfortunately that isn't possible. :(

oh that's right! did you say you were going to lolla too? i can't remember.
wow, pediatric reconstructive surgery??? omg.

i was a simulated patient the other day for students taking their clinical entrance exam. that was good experience. i felt bad though, because they were sweating and nervous, and made some silly mistakes. now i know what to look out for.

elfa, did i read properly that you got a new kitty? do you have like, 8 now?

Yeah, I just took Boards. I've taken so many exams now that I don't even think about them. My Brother gets the three day for 70.00 passes that come out in March so I'm going to try for at least one day at Lolla. Depends on the Cubs being home that weekend too. Where are you staying? We've stayed at the Hard Rock in the past and its great and really convenient. Last year they had text signups where you could win stuff. We did and got lots of free drinks and a one day VIP upgrade.

The residency is something I've worked for all year so I'm pretty happy I got it

Oooooh that sounds awesome. I've been thinking about nursing but I don't know if I'd be good at it. I also wanted to apply to a Physician's Assistant program but unfortunately that isn't possible. :(

Do it! It really is a great career. You can work almost anyplace too

:yawn: Morning Bar! :wave:

Bo, where's the coffee...:D

Tim%2520Horton%2520pot%2520of%2520coffee%2520animated.gif

Because I have to work and the programs are full time. I could see myself doing it my shift was different.

that sucks. can you at least take some pre-requisites now in the meantime? perhaps in the future your job will be more flexible and you can work a different shift by the time you're ready to start the program full time.

Yeah, I just took Boards. I've taken so many exams now that I don't even think about them. My Brother gets the three day for 70.00 passes that come out in March so I'm going to try for at least one day at Lolla. Depends on the Cubs being home that weekend too. Where are you staying? We've stayed at the Hard Rock in the past and its great and really convenient. Last year they had text signups where you could win stuff. We did and got lots of free drinks and a one day VIP upgrade.

The residency is something I've worked for all year so I'm pretty happy I got it

oh cool! i'll be there that whole weekend. i'm staying with a friend, though i'm just not sure which one. ha, it may be a different friend each night. it's kind of up in the air right now. way to win free stuff! that's awesome. you got the vip upgrade for lolla or for the hotel?

i bet! that's going to be intense, but very rewarding i'm sure. that's really great work.

Morning, bar folk. :wave:

mornin bomac!

Back
Top Bottom