The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stop.gif

This kid is asking for it.

ban1.gif

bano.gif

BAn.gif

crabban.gif

hahaha... looks like it..

kaffster :hug:

Woah dude, that makes 4 now right?

:yes:

awwwwwwwww :cute: wanna see them pics buddy!:hyper:

congrats btw.. How are the other furkids adjusting to the new kid on the block?

He's from a kill shelter, he had been there for 2 months and was on death row, poor little guy. He's 4 or 5 and he just got fixed, he has worms and is pretty stinky right now so we are going to keep him in the second bedroom for 2 weeks to make sure there are no health issues before we introduce him to our 3...

He's from a kill shelter, he had been there for 2 months and was on death row, poor little guy. He's 4 or 5 and he just got fixed, he has worms and is pretty stinky right now so we are going to keep him in the second bedroom for 2 weeks to make sure there are no health issues before we introduce him to our 3...

Aww.. :heart: Worms are super easy to get rid of, if they're tapeworms. One pill should do the trick. And of course, make sure they all have flea meds on since that's how they get tapeworm. Unless its a diff kind of worm.. but that's so sweet that you rescued him. I hope he gets along with your other cats. :up:

yeah we gave him a deworming pill yesterday and he gets another one in two weeks just to be sure.

Aww yeah.. but the longer you keep them separated the better it is. And swap out scents every day too (towels, blankets, etc). Also you could get some Feliway plug-ins.. they are supposed to 'calm' the environment. I'm proud of you for saying 2 weeks lol. Most people just throw them together the first day and then wonder why they dont get along. :doh:

And swap out scents every day too (towels, blankets, etc).

that's a new one I haven't heard before... like wash his towels and blankets regularly?

And yeah, we have been very lucky with our cats so far, we introduced them pretty much out of the box so to speak and haven't had any real problems. We wanted to be more cautious this time around though.

that's a new one I haven't heard before... like wash his towels and blankets regularly?

No like.. to get them used to each other while they're separated. Take some of new cats used towels or blankets and swap them with the other cats towels blankets so they get used to the scents of each other.

Introducing Cats

Back
Top Bottom