The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

UberBeaver said:

:angry: SPOILERS. I'm only on Season 1.

Sorry about your ex though. you need :killintheface:?

You've been on season one for like, forever. :angry: So what do you think? :shifty:

Is there a literal kill in the face? And would someone like to do it for me?

Or if NJ could go all OT on his ass, that'd be good too. k, thx.

VintagePunk said:

You've been on season one for like, forever. :angry: So what do you think? :shifty:

Is there a literal kill in the face? And would someone like to do it for me?

Or if NJ could go all OT on his ass, that'd be good too. k, thx.

Oh, with NJ you don't need the OT. NJ = OT + NT combined. It's a perfect religion. It'd be like the basis of :killintheface: being :lmao: instead of :rant:. Either way, suckas still getting killedintheface, onlye with a smile instead of a ...whatever expression :rant: has. Know what I mean?

I liked Season 1. Someday I'll get to Season 2. Don't worry about me, I have the memory retention of a flea.

UberBeaver said:

Oh, with NJ you don't need the OT. NJ = OT + NT combined. It's a perfect religion. It'd be like the basis of :killintheface: being :lmao: instead of :rant:.

:tears:

If I was an ottawa fan I would fucking kill whatever clown was midice with 12 secs left looking into the stands...luckily I"m not...but it's the cup...fucking hello!!!!

Btw, Beav (see how I started out with an acronym? At least it's one I can understand :angry: ), thanks for the link you gave me for the conversion tool, works really well. :up: I downloaded a freeware one too, it sounds good and it was highly rated, but it didn't work worth a shit. Codecs :blahblah: :madwife:

VintagePunk said:
Btw, Beav (see how I started out with an acronym? At least it's one I can understand :angry: ), thanks for the link you gave me for the conversion tool, works really well. :up: I downloaded a freeware one too, it sounds good and it was highly rated, but it didn't work worth a shit. Codecs :blahblah: :madwife:

Yeah, like I said the watermark sucks, but you can't beat the price. I tried others, but they either didn't work or were too involved, so I deal with the watermark.

No spoken words said:

I have no idea what any of that means.

I have no idea what anything means, anymore. Crazy trains, acronyms. Ach. I still have to use the handy reference guide to look up acronyms in EYKIW. At least I have that one down though, bitches.

UberBeaver said:

Why am I still awake? :banghead: Good night.

so...I've decided as, well.....me...that I have sole possesion of the :banghead: smiley for now....granted. ....others could argue for it...but NO...mine.

I'll gladly give it up when I can though :(

snowbunny00774 said:

so...I've decided as, well.....me...that I have sole possesion of the :banghead: smiley for now....granted. ....others could argue for it...but NO...mine.

Did you forget your pills today? :sad:

smiley-pills.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:

Reminder:

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm trying to decide whether to vote for :dance: which I associate with getting laid (or I would if I bloody well did) or :banghead: which is par for the fucking course.

Don't ever make me quote myself again...:sad:

Back
Top Bottom