The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:coocoo:
tgv.gif

that took entirely way too long to get to work. phail. :sigh:

UberBeaver said:
:coocoo:
tgv.gif

that took entirely way too long to get to work. phail. :sigh:

but soooo worth it :drool: I think I just died and went to heaven.

Is the West Coast broken or something :hmm:...something must have happened there...

snowbunny00774 said:

Is the West Coast broken or something :hmm:...something must have happened there...

their liberalism finally caught up with them AND THE JUDGMENT OF THE ALMIGHTY IS UPON THEM.

REPENT SINNERS, REPENT NOW LEST YOU BE CAST INTO THE FIREY HELL OF...

California.

UberBeaver said:
Lila was here for a second. Kat is in LA. Thora was drinking coffee a little while ago. Reg and RR were here. Who's missing?

Justin...no new threads yet...maybe just his little area (which you can find at street level on yahoo or something) is broken.

the rockin edge said:

their liberalism finally caught up with them AND THE JUDGMENT OF THE ALMIGHTY IS UPON THEM.

California.

we'll make you a church goer yet my son....I know you adore when people call you son :kiss:

the rockin edge said:

California.

That's OG, tre. Times they are a changing. Have you found NJ yet? Have you let him find you?

snowbunny00774 said:
wow Beav...your getting quite a little following...bffs and crushes :cute:

Good things happen to those who follow NJ. I bet I'll even get a chance to post in that cafe deluxe thread soon. :hyper:

Tre - for your next OPEN FUCKING MIC, check out some replacements. Bastards of Young, Answering Machine or Androgynous are all awesome songs.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yes I did. I just have an irrational hatred of cell phones at the moment.

*rocksbackandforthincorner*

My mental state this week has really confirmed why the hell I'm still single.

:hi5: :sigh:

Okay, am I ever going to sleep like a normal person again?? Because that would probably help my mood like 879% :angry:

Honestly, I'd feel weird about broadcasting it like that - maybe it's a married thing?

It just seems to cheapen the act. :tsk: Make it about stats and quantity. That's what bed posts are for.

VP --- here's a thesis for you: "Correlation of cheap sex and Mr Pussy's Cafe Deluxe Thread re: Lucky last night."

eta - what does Mr Pussy have to do with U2? Do they have a song about that? Also, VORPSRUNG DERCH TECHINK! What's that?

VintagePunk said:

:hi5: :sigh:

Okay, am I ever going to sleep like a normal person again?? Because that would probably help my mood like 879% :angry:

RONG....It's 879.5...your variables are off :tsk:

why doesn't anyone need an appendix...i totally want a reality show to give away mine. evolution fucks it up again :mad:

UberBeaver said:
Honestly, I'd feel weird about broadcasting it like that - maybe it's a married thing?

It just seems to cheapen the act. :tsk: Make it about stats and quantity. That's what bed posts are for.

VP --- here's a thesis for you: "Correlation of cheap sex and Mr Pussy's Cafe Deluxe Thread re: Lucky last night."

eta - what does Mr Pussy have to do with U2? Do they have a song about that? Also, VORPSRUNG DERCH TECHINK! What's that?

I'm single and have never felt an urge to post in that thread.

I just opt to allude to getting lucky in bar threads. :shame:

Oh, and certain gathering threads, too. :shortmemory: :wink:

UberBeaver said:

Are you ready for your quiz?

1.) What are the four parts of the NJ Trinity
..... 1.a) for extra credit - what are they in Latin?
2.) Which episode of some show is VP having trouble converting?
3.) Reg is NOT into Golden Showers
...... A.) False B.) False
4.) According to RR, what word apparently makes him think of snow?
...... 4a.) What would Frueid make of that?
5.) LMPA's sex was not regrettable, but____________.
6.) NSW is a cock bagel that needs to STFU.
......A.) True B.) lol.

Do I need a #2 pencil :scratch:
1. IDGAF
2. Sopranos
3. um.... A?
4. SEX
4a. would he be gettin' jiggy with it?
5. not bountiful
6. duh, A.

Do I pass? Do I get a pony? :happy:

And Beav...

GFY