The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I obviously I'd demand sex if I thought it would get me anywhere, deaf bloody world.

I figured chocolate was easier to start with.

and yes...a bottle of wine is calling me...I'm pretty sure...the fridge door is muffling the sound a bit.

I can't do reds...whites are only trouble if I mix them with beer.
phones - so good, and yet so very very evil.

I'd like to need a breather. :). NT guy right here <-------

Why don't you two just drive to the mid way point (if they give you trouble at the border, just tell em you got TB, you'll get right through), bring a case of wine (red, apparently) rent a cheap room, and make a goddamn video or something. WTF? I was hoping one of these days you'd both just arrive at that idea on your own, like normal people (in the films I watch), but I gotta think of everything around here? New Jesus.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Sounds like your day is 'golden' Beav...:hi5:

I went to the free Tesla concert last night...it was FREE concert held in a park in the downtown area...so that meant a lot homeless and quite a few people who live in parks that house trailers. It was :rockon:

Your timing is absolutely outstanding. I'm in awe.

Oh, right. Awesome. How was it? They were a good band lumped in with a lot of shit bands at a shit time. If they had hit a couple of years later they could have had a Black Crows type air around them.

UberBeaver said:

Your timing is absolutely outstanding. I'm in awe.

Oh, right. Awesome. How was it? They were a good band lumped in with a lot of shit bands at a shit time. If they had hit a couple of years later they could have had a Black Crows type air around them.

Yeah no shit...they are totally a much more accomplished band than say Mötley or Ratt, or Winger...but they came out in the 80's and had long hair, and sometimes....SOMETIMES the singer wore spandex...:sigh:

They kicked ass, as usually. I thrust my fist in the air on many occasions last night...and at the end of "Love Song" I was moved enough to make out with the skanky rocker chick next to me...that's the sign of a good show...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah no shit...they are totally a much more accomplished band than say Mötley or Ratt, or Winger...but they came out in the 80's and had long hair, and sometimes....SOMETIMES the singer wore spandex...:sigh:

They kicked ass, as usually. I thrust my fist in the air on many occasions last night...and at the end of "Love Song" I was moved enough to make out with the skanky rocker chick next to me...that's the sign of a good show...:yes:

Nice. That's awesome. If there's one thing I miss about the 80s rock it's the skanky rocker chicks on MTV and on stage. Grunge brought no chicks to the table at all. Lame. :tsk:

Love Song is still a classic. I need to DL that when I get home. I think I still have acoustic jam....I need to check.

UberBeaver said:

Nice. That's awesome. If there's one thing I miss about the 80s rock it's the skanky rocker chicks on MTV and on stage. Grunge brought no chicks to the table at all. Lame. :tsk:

Love Song is still a classic. I need to DL that when I get home. I think I still have acoustic jam....I need to check.

Hold on....I've got something for you...:shifty:

I doozed off :)

Then my cell rang....Calling to apologize for keeping me awake all night :happy:

why

they knew they'd need to apologize but don't remember any of the conversation :hmm: truth?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
The Black Crowes are highly overrated...but that's just MY opinion

M I RITE!!!! :shrug:

Lila...:flirt:

I think the Black Crowes are miles better than TESLA :mad:

You'll have to do more than post a :flirt: buddy boy! :|

redkat said:
they knew they'd need to apologize but don't remember any of the conversation :hmm: truth?

I've had that conversation several times. Had it two weeks ago, actually.

Overall I think I prefer the Black Crowes because their first album was so good, that alone seals the deal for me.

UberBeaver said:
Why don't you two just drive to the mid way point (if they give you trouble at the border, just tell em you got TB, you'll get right through), bring a case of wine (red, apparently) rent a cheap room, and make a goddamn video or something. WTF? I was hoping one of these days you'd both just arrive at that idea on your own, like normal people (in the films I watch), but I gotta think of everything around here? New Jesus.

We were waiting for SF, you know, buildup of sexual tension Moonlighting style. New Bejesus. :tsk:

Black Crowes - southern bluesy rock :heart:

I think one of my faves of theirs is 'The Southern Harmony & Musical Companion'. Remedy, Sting Me, Thorn In My Pride, Sometimes Salvation, Hotel Hillness, My Morning Song,... :happy:

and oh, btw...

:shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

We were waiting for SF, you know, buildup of sexual tension .....

Well the way you two you were going, it sounded like it was built already, and you know what they say, "if you build it, they will come (hopefully on live web feed)".

I used to watch Moonlighting. What a weird show. Remember it would just disappear for months, then come back for a few eps, then go away... WTF?

Lila - your uprising has been noted. I'm going to make my pony shit over your lawn. How you like THAT?

WTF are you talking about RR? :der:

And thanks Beav - will it help my lawn grow? Will I be the envy of my neighbors? Don't forget snowbunny will be on my couch and may not approve of your tactics. And hubby won't cook you and soup or BBQ any tri-tip for you or make his famous cole slaw. So there, take that :madspit:

I have a joke, but nowhere to post it. Here's as good as any place:

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him.

She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, "Do you know me?"To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher."

Back
Top Bottom