The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fuck, (for carlos) now I'm confused...is VP Beav too?

well of course he wants to go on a date with the smrtass girl in class....I meant smartest, whatever. YAY you!!

snowbunny00774 said:
fuck, (for carlos) now I'm confused...is VP Beav too?

well of course he wants to go on a date with the smrtass girl in class....I meant smartest, whatever. YAY you!!

Was there an alter war while I was away? :drool: :sad:

Yeah, we have an essay due Tuesday and we're supposed to compare two articles on some recent political event and I told him I was doing mine on Lindsay Lohan and the government's policy on drugs and alcohol. :shifty:

And why, pray tell, are you fucking Carlos, when everyone knows he's my (other) slutty married latin boyfriend? :mad: :kiss:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If you have to ask :tsk: :wink:

Shit, a low cut shirt is out for tomorrow because the bruise is still present. And I have a lovely one on my upper arm, too. :huh:

If I've told you once I've told you a hundred times:

S&M is mostly a winter sport...unless you line everything with cotton it's going to mark...and you'll spend your whole summer making up "falls" and stuff.

snowbunny00774 said:

If I've told you once I've told you a hundred times:

S&M is mostly a winter sport...unless you line everything with cotton it's going to mark...and you'll spend your whole summer making up "falls" and stuff.

:heart:

I liked the graphic
tgv.gif

Good evening :wave:

The blue moon is making people especially crazy at work tonight. I think that is what has possessed so many of you today as well.

~dont make me go back~

fah said:
Good evening :wave:

The blue moon is making people especially crazy at work tonight. I think that is what has possessed so many of you today as well.

~dont make me go back~

OMG you're right!

Thursday night and I'm getting drunk dialed. One friend is so talented that they manage to drunk text me several times with one cell while I'm talking to them.

They are now safely home and I've had no sleep :mad:

Back
Top Bottom