The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
There's actually a couple of their songs that I like...but six shows worth of whining about how his gf dumped him? :|

Hey Drea :wave:

I'm sitting here in my quasi-jammies drinking coffee (shut up, I know it's noon, but I'm still kinda sick :angry: ) and now I'm all paranoid that I could have an unexpected visitor. : paranoia:

Oh noes. Oh noes noes noes. :no:

Want me to do a STFU and GFY for you? Hide out in back and hand me a baseball bat.

Beav, I paid for the movies. He got dinner, and in my book dinner does not equal a blow job.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh noes. Oh noes noes noes. :no:

Want me to do a STFU and GFY for you? Hide out in back and hand me a baseball bat.

Beav, I paid for the movies. He got dinner, and in my book dinner does not equal a blow job.

I stupidly said I'd be home all day. :| But I also made it fairly clear that I was just getting up, and my house is a mess. Then again, I think in this case, English is a second language, whereby "no" means "yeah, I'd love a visit." :|

Wow. So, did he just ask for one?? How does something like that go??

UberBeaver said:

Oh, wow. That's just a straight up gangsta move. HOWEVER - WAIT - what movie? Was it a chick flick? Cause that = BJ - doesn't matter who pays.

Dude's got balls (heh), that's for sure. I'm surprised he didn't try the penis in the popcorn trick.

VintagePunk said:

I stupidly said I'd be home all day. :| But I also made it fairly clear that I was just getting up, and my house is a mess. Then again, I think in this case, English is a second language, whereby "no" means "yeah, I'd love a visit." :|

Wow. So, did he just ask for one?? How does something like that go??

:hug:

If I was in the same scenario and you know who decided to call me up (hahahahahahahahaha, unlikely, unless he gets drunk again and even then :angry: ) um yeah.

Yep, this was that weird guy back last fall. Just said, "hey how about a blow job?" I told him I was gonna pretend like I hadn't heard that and we sat for the rest of the time waiting for the movie to begin in awkward silence. That was our last date, then a few weeks later he asked me if I'd go help him buy a new pair of jeans. I decided to pass. :sillyme:

VintagePunk said:
There's actually a couple of their songs that I like...but six shows worth of whining about how his gf dumped him?

My wife calls that whole genre "Daddy Didn't Hug Me" music. lol.

VintagePunk said:
You probably told me to GFM. :rolleyes:

:goestocheck:

No, I only say that to useless stupid douchehead cock bagel jerks.

you'll feel worse if you miss a class. besides, something important might come up later on where you really need to miss a class and then you'll have wasted this one. / attempt at being rational

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'll need to see a signed permission slip from the Mrs. before I go anywhere with you.

And permission to rub it will definitely need to be included or else I don't get within ten feet of it.

:bitchytoday: :wink:

Oh, no problem...in her own handwriting too....

Letter.jpg

:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom