The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

yeah, but see when i was in pleba *long time ago* i paid absolutely no attn to bono talk, photos or any other band member stuff. :tongue:

disclaimer :cute:

they suck me in sometimes :(

oooh...first olympics ad :drool:

VintagePunk said:

And, like you, I stuck to the PGP thread...with the exception of maybe the first two months I registered, I never went to other parts of the forum.

I only peek in rarely now, when Snow mentions that she's posted. :lol:

it's what you looked at/paid attn to in the thread i think that is the difference.:tongue:
:angel:

That is strange. I'm fascinated by dreams as well and I usually write them down if I get a chance afterwards. A friend gave me a dream dictionary and it's always interesting (and sometimes disturbing) to try to figure out if it means something or if it's just a dream.

I think there's a dream thread already right here in OOC. I've posted in there a few times. It's reassuring to know I'm not the only person having strange dreams.

Last night I dreamt I went on a trip to New Hampshire and then I got caught up in some detective thing and I also missed my bus back to whereever the hell I was going. Oh and the bus I was on drove right into a 50's style soda shop.

:uhoh:

RavenBlue said:
That is strange. I'm fascinated by dreams as well and I usually write them down if I get a chance afterwards. A friend gave me a dream dictionary and it's always interesting (and sometimes disturbing) to try to figure out if it means something or if it's just a dream.

I think there's a dream thread already right here in OOC. I've posted in there a few times. It's reassuring to know I'm not the only person having strange dreams.

Last night I dreamt I went on a trip to New Hampshire and then I got caught up in some detective thing and I also missed my bus back to whereever the hell I was going. Oh and the bus I was on drove right into a 50's style soda shop.

:uhoh:

Cool! I don't really prescribe to the general dream dictionary thing, I tend to think that the meaning of things in dreams is in the eye of the beholder - whatever the feeling the thing evokes in you could be very different than in someone else.

Over the past few years, probably about 3/4 of my dreams seem to be travel-related. Either they take place getting to/from somewhere, or in hotels, etc. I'm sure that must mean something.

Yea, I take the dictionary thing with a grain of salt also. My dreams usually have me walking somewhere, or trying to get away from something but never reaching the destination. I think it's neat though that my psyche has constructed the area I 'm from but it looks alot different in my dreamland. And when I do visit it in my dreams it doesn't change to look like how it does in real life. It's a bit bizarre, but neat too.

Tre - set list:

Metal Yell, "MUYFA" then -
Last Caress (Misfits)
Mama Kin - (GnR/Aerosmith - "This is a song about your fuckin mother.")
Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen/Jeff Buckley/et al)
Encore 1: One More Try - Timmy T
Encore 2: Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins

snowbunny00774 said:
?

:( pm on the way beav...

:hug: Got it. It's ok. God provides gifts to everyone in His own way. You just need to be more patient and, I dunno, maybe confront your mom? I think it's her fault really. FYM maybe? Do you play guitar? That might help. Maybe you can join tre at the open mic, do a Timmy T duet? I would drive to Iowa for that, FYI.

My post might say "I don't want to be here," but I wasn't too good at Spanish. Si? Verdad. No? Si? Hm. Hola. Alto Cinco!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think it's going to be quite the anti-social day today.

I'm even considering skipping class tonight. :happy:

So, if I had a business selling masks based on smilies, on a scale of 1-10 how likely would you be to spend $11.99 on :mad: today?

1 being "Not at all Likely"; 10 being "Very Likely"?

UberBeaver said:

:hug: Got it. It's ok. God provides gifts to everyone in His own way. You just need to be more patient and, I dunno, maybe confront your mom? I think it's her fault really. FYM maybe? Do you play guitar? That might help. Maybe you can join tre at the open mic, do a Timmy T duet? I would drive to Iowa for that, FYI.

Pick me up in Detroit for that, would you please? k, thx.

I'll pay double if I can manifest :mad: Beav...imagine my mom ripping me off like that? :tsk: Good thing you pointed that out, I wouldn't have thought to blame her....

tre would love to share a stage with me :cute: it would be the ultimate in not ignoring him...

*plunksdowntwelvedollars*

Keep the penny. :mad:

:retires: :drool:

Pick me up in Detroit for that, would you please? k, thx.

Sure. Is that on the way?. I sucked at math, spanish and social studies which was geography in disguise. And Bio and Chem killed me.

ETA - Holy shit, Iowa is far, man. That's like halfway across the country. I thought it was near Ohio.

Last edited:
yeah, they lump all the 4 letter states together...utah is right beside them.

I'm bored and antsy peoples...recipe for disaster

UberBeaver said:

Sure. Is that on the way?. I sucked at math, spanish and social studies which was geography in disguise. And Bio and Chem killed me.

ETA - Holy shit, Iowa is far, man. That's like halfway across the country. I thought it was near Ohio.

Geography :mad:

My eyes feel weird - I hope my contact solution wasn't tainted like Reggie's. Either that or I have clumpy, shitty mascara. :sad:

I'm glad to be at work, but still want to lie down and go to sleep. I may have to do that at lunch. Then just not come back. :shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:

= shopping = :)

why are you thinking of skipping class missy :shame:

The mascara actually kicks all sorts of ass, I just think in my laziness this morning I didn't properly rinse my eyes out. :shame:

Because with the way my luck has been going he'll have gotten shot over the weekend or (more likely scenario) he'll tell me it's not me, it's the fact that he needs a woman who thinks and acts like him in every way possible (even down to the types of clothes and manner of speaking) in order for him to be happy. :killintheface:

We shall see how I feel tonight. :wink:

And wtf is it with the ex and the couch? :yikes: :hug:

You don't think he'll be looking for an 8 figure earning woman who likes to jello wrestle and is a huge wings fan? :wink:

:killinthefaceforyou:

yeah, after he got done being a shithead he offered to help christen it :killintheface: I had to go outside and remind the other guy he'd forgotten something :acidbath:

Slutfest had better be good to us. Oh, it had better or there will be some major killing in the face to be done. :mad:

Whatever happened to nice guys who don't play games?

yes

and I don't think there is an answer to that question...in fact I don't believe (with a few minor exceptions) those guys ever existed :mad:

swamped + under-staffed =
shootme.gif

Back
Top Bottom