The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
badchicken.jpg

Sorry if BLP94 got in the way of your tpbm game. I tried to sneak in earlier, but apparently wasn't quick enough, hence the :whistle:

snow - get to work on the new thread, wouldja?
Amen sistah!

Take verbatim from our "discussion" of ten minutes ago:

Fuckwad ex: And I never get any social calls from you...

Me: I don't even like you, why the fuck would I want to speak to you socially??

Oh my god. :crack:

snowbunny00774 said:

Anything I can think of right now really belongs in pussys...

that's crap VP, is it really bad?

God yes, worse than I could possibly describe. :mad: :crack:

The term smug bastard describes him to a tee.

You know how on Six Feet Under, in the last season, how Nate became really insufferable, extremely unlikable, self-righteous, and just generally a dickwad, especially when dealing with Brenda? A few months ago, we were watching that season, and I just have this strong hatred for him in that season. It finally hit me why. I told Sarah that his behaviour and attitude reminds me of her father, and she said I was totally right.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Lila64 said:
Sorry if BLP94 got in the way of your tpbm game. I tried to sneak in earlier, but apparently wasn't quick enough, hence the :whistle:

snow - get to work on the new thread, wouldja?
Amen sistah!

HAHA. It's fine, but I had just written something about the date rape drug and I looked up and saw Maddy and panicked. Just bad timing (and general stupidity on my part.)

VintagePunk

You know how on Six Feet Under, in the last season, how Nate became really insufferable, extremely unlikable, self-righteous, and just generally a dickwad, especially when dealing with Brenda?

:angry: SPOILERS. I'm only on Season 1.

Sorry about your ex though. you need :killintheface:?

New bar - did I spell it right?

I meant the other GBH!!

I despised Nate then...he could have done with some GBH so I can't imagine what dealing with that would have been like...

Back
Top Bottom