The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Oh dude, once those squatting Scots hear the Final Countdown and I arrive like Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now, oh you know there'll be some hollering at the rightful ruler. "I love the smell of beaver in the morning...it smells like.....FREEEEEDOM!"

In case there are any more questions re: the bar name - I'll answer it once with this quote.

Jebus.

It is Riot Act. Not their greatest effort, but still a few good tunes.

Time to get my read on, then my sleep on.....until tomorrow, when Beav reveals his further plans for the UK....

My screen went entirely red just a bit ago. I shut down and restarted. It's flashed a few times since :uhoh:

<scared

gonna go have some nightmares now guys :wave:

hey hi Raven :)

:hmm: How about some Money For Nuttin?

Or Sultans 'o Swing ;)

Night Kat. I'm sorry to hear you've been having nightmares too. They must be going around :giggle:

Hey Reg :hug: How're you doing?

Last edited:
RavenBlue said:
I'm sorry to hear you've been having nightmares too. They must be going around :giggle:

I had the weirdest friggin' dream last night. I walked to get a slice of pizza (??) and when I got back, I could see through the windows of my house that a couple of guys were in there, rifling through my things. I went to hide in the place across from me (which apparently was a gothic mansion-type place)...I later found out that the guys in my house were members of the mafia, and that they found an album cover with Bono's face on it, and they had some sort of issue with Bono, so my possessing his image angered them, and so they had to kill me. :huh:

RavenBlue said:
That's the one I meant to say Reg. You read me mind :ohmy:

Romeo and Juliet is a beautiful song and fairly easy to play. Have you got one of them resonator guitars? Sounds really good on em

nope, dont have one of those. ive played that song plenty, but not for a while. need another one ive never played there before.:hmm:

VintagePunk said:

I had the weirdest friggin' dream last night. I walked to get a slice of pizza (??) and when I got back, I could see through the windows of my house that a couple of guys were in there, rifling through my things. I went to hide in the place across from me (which apparently was a gothic mansion-type place)...I later found out that the guys in my house were members of the mafia, and that they found an album cover with Bono's face on it, and they had some sort of issue with Bono, so my possessing his image angered them, and so they had to kill me. :huh:

interpretation:

too much time spent in pleba.

VintagePunk said:

:uhoh:

:hug:

My U2ic dreams always involve me getting incredible seats and they open up with a song they haven't played in years (like 2 Hearts or Seconds) and then I wake up...:madspit:

OK...I've really gotta run...:shifty:....really....:yes:

VintagePunk said:

:huh: Weirdness. I swear the more I dream, the weirder and more disturbing they get. Last week I about four really bad dreams, then one good one and one.. so-so more weird than disturbing one. :giggle:

Night Reg :hug: I'm heading there myself, in a few.

RB, the night before that, I had a bad/upsetting one about my grandpa, and I never even knew him, he died when I was a baby. :huh:

Oi!

My mind never rests at night. It's always dream dream dream. Wears a person out you know :wink:

I had a dream the other night that I was on Survivor or something like it. Jeff Probst was there. We were in a metropolis called Exodus and we had to do a challenge at the bottom of the ocean. So we dive in, I hold my breath.. release it and still can breathe despite the fact that we're underwater :huh: I can't swim in real life, but I swim alot in my dreams even if I say I can't. Weird.

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

yeah, but see when i was in pleba *long time ago* i paid absolutely no attn to bono talk, photos or any other band member stuff. :tongue:

And, like you, I stuck to the PGP thread...with the exception of maybe the first two months I registered, I never went to other parts of the forum.

I only peek in rarely now, when Snow mentions that she's posted. :lol:

RavenBlue said:
Oi!

My mind never rests at night. It's always dream dream dream. Wears a person out you know :wink:

I had a dream the other night that I was on Survivor or something like it. Jeff Probst was there. We were in a metropolis called Exodus and we had to do a challenge at the bottom of the ocean. So we dive in, I hold my breath.. release it and still can breathe despite the fact that we're underwater :huh: I can't swim in real life, but I swim alot in my dreams even if I say I can't. Weird.

:lol:
Dreams fascinate me, and I enjoy hearing about what others dream. I've thought about starting a dream thread in LS, but I'd probably be the only one posting in it, and everyone else would be all "wtf is she on about?"

My daughter has really strange and random dreams. The other day, she had her second dream that she was trying to kill Jack White, and the funny thing is, in real life, she really likes him. :huh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom