The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
Blue moon?

I'm learning american :heart:

I care - you really don't know how you did?

which one is haunting you? NJ was wondering so he can get all NT on them :angel:

Blue Moon indeed. :drool:

Shall I bring some in July as an exchange for Keith's? ;)

I have a feeling the Keith's is better. :drool:

Saturday night's suckiness is. I had a feeling NJ was in the loop re: my sucktastiness, but it's cool. Hey he should call Friday suckiness and tell him to GFH. :love:

I'd name my first born Cock Bagel just for him if he did. :wink:

oooh...NJ is tempted...I've heard...yeah..he get's tempted...none of that holier than thou shit...

If there is a real bible school class soon then I think NJ might be persuaded...Friday night lameness needs to be punished...not that it was lame exactly..suckiness is prob more accurate eh?

:heart:

yeah...keiths pwns all beers...:wave: blue moon.

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav - I'm gonna have to abandon the NT for a min and kick yer ass...I can't stop doing it now :sad:

No worries. NJ would kick ass and fight dirty in the process.

I have no idea what the substitute acronyms mean, by the way. This is the same that got confused on CT after saying it for two days straight.

which one babe? - I'll break them all down for you. I forgot your special needs* :heart:

Note* = your special needs...not you are special needs :killintheface:

I bet all those plebans and rabid EYKIW* people would have this sorted in no time flat...

*lolz at me...I have to spell it out every time!

Ahhh, thanks. I see now.

I'm gonna blow your mind:
FYM > FYM.

For realz.

I think NJ wouldn't waste his time trying to retranscribe the whole of the NT. I think he'd trust his instincts and quote when necessary, so I'm going to take that advice and just go with it.

snowbunny00774 said:
seminary school?

like a convent school for secondary or "guardian of little boys" in training?

Convents are for nuns. Seminaries are for priests in training. I don't remember anyone guarding me. This was high school, and no, the preists did not come on to us. Even when I wore the short shorts and a shirt that said "SLUT" a la Lindsay Funke. Fuckers.

Yep....ironic considering I'm considering starting a church based on NJ that doesn't think Hell is all THAT bad. At least I won't be alone, M I RITE?

His quotes will prob make in to the advice book anyway eh?

FYM squared, for reals yo...(that should be a z shouldn't it), I needs to practice. Dos cars on this train

UberBeaver said:

Yep....ironic considering I'm considering starting a church based on NJ that doesn't think Hell is all THAT bad. At least I won't be alone, M I RITE?

it's fucking freezing here...no idea what your blabbering about :whistle:

I wonder if eventually someone will wander in here, figure out what the CoNJ is all about and start a FYM thread about it. If they do, I will respond with my version of an FYM thread - but I'll do it in the GOAL IS SOUL!

Excommunication for the win! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom