The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

:mad: = :joy:, just another way of saying it :heart:

I just noticed the NT thing is in other threads as well. What happened? Why the NT outlook? Did Jesus come to you in a dream and carry you on a beach and shit and then get all, "You were fucking wasted so I carried you - AGAIN. Don't believe me? Look at the fucking footsteps in the sand. How many tracks you see? One. Right. STFU and start walking." That's how I found Jesus. Or rather, that's how Jesus found me.

In my defense though, playing Beirut, aka Beer Pong, was his idea. I always sucked at those games.

UberBeaver said:

I just noticed the NT thing is in other threads as well. What happened? Why the NT outlook? Did Jesus come to you in a dream and carry you on a beach and shit and then get all, "You were fucking wasted so I carried you - AGAIN. Don't believe me? Look at the fucking footsteps in the sand. How many tracks you see? One. Right. STFU and start walking." That's how I found Jesus. Or rather, that's how Jesus found me.

In my defense though, playing Beirut, aka Beer Pong, was his idea. I always sucked at those games.

:lmao:

I always plan on being in bed by 10, but that happens maybe once a week and that's only because I exhaust myself staying up late. And then when I actually do make it to bed, I watch TV or whatever. Idiot.

I've started going to bed early these days. It's amazing how much better I feel with a good 8 hours of sleep. Right now I'm hitting the sack betwen 10 and 10:30. Mmmm... sleep! :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I've seen two in theatres over the last year, tops.

Same here. Okay, it was 3. But still - much much less than I used to. It seems as if I was constantly going to movies when I was in high school.

These days it has to be something pretty huge like Pirates or LOTR or something in order to get me to fork out the $$. I like seeing the action and other big name movies on the big screen, but otherwise I can wait until it comes out on DVD.

That theatre thread reminds me of why going to the movies has lost its appeal to me.

Once in a while it's ok, but I can't go as often as I used to. My dad will still see at least 3 movies a month. I think I've seen two in theatres over the last year, tops.

I just saw that. At first read I missed "thread" and I thought you meant the theatre that Tesla was playing at was the same one that your friend made his request. I was like, "Wow, small fucking world....figures Reg would be going there."

UberBeaver said:

I just saw that. At first read I missed "thread" and I thought you meant the theatre that Tesla was playing at was the same one that your friend made his request. I was like, "Wow, small fucking world....figures Reg would be going there."

:lmao:

Maybe it was Reg all along but I was just being nice, concealing his identity and all. :shh:

Alright - you guys were just waiting on me to leave to get this bar going eh?

that's okay :hug:

I'll go back and read all your words of wisdom :drool:

ThoraSEB said:
I really should look into going to a baseball game this summer. I'll have to hit up Seattle at some point. Mmm... baseball and beer on a hot summer night. :drool:

:drool: I approve of this way to spend hot summer nights. If Rogers :love: were any good they'd move the skydome to London. Bloody useless bastards....but oh so cute with it :heart:

Hey guys, Bono's on tv!!!!!!!11111111 :hyper: :hyper:

It's in a journal so it must be true!!!!!! :combust:

I think it's time I introduced that girl to the bible - good people style :) <----innocent :cute:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Either a) get in line, there is no sympathy here ( I mean, there is NT)
or b) You missed Bono on TV too? poor baby :hug:

UberBeaver said:

I just noticed the NT thing is in other threads as well. What happened? Why the NT outlook? Did Jesus come to you in a dream and carry you on a beach and shit and then get all, "You were fucking wasted so I carried you - AGAIN. Don't believe me? Look at the fucking footsteps in the sand. How many tracks you see? One.

Right. STFU and start walking." That's how I found Jesus. Or rather, that's how Jesus found me.

In my defense though, playing Beirut, aka Beer Pong, was his idea. I always sucked at those games. [/B][/QUOTE]

:lmao: However, STOP WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED LIVE WEB FEED TRACKING ME!! :hug: j/k

I just thought that I'd alternate days of bitch and NT to see which was more annoying...I think NT is winning...it is at work :cute:
"I'll come back when you're normal" "what do you mean?" "stop doing it" "there's no pleasing you, stop being bitchy, stop being nice" "yes, but you're still not actually "being" (with the fingers and all lolz) nice" lol pwned.

I would also like to have already taken my test tonight, too. :crack:

Good Luck :up:

aaaaand...I'm tired of C&Ping.

yeah...the movies are crap really...although I've been once in the last two years or something so I'm not really qualifed to give an opinion.

Seeing Reg lurking in the back row was fun though...even if it was just the once ;)

and yes...pop, although in Ireland it's minerals :cute:

wow...why TF do we have so many rules...45 seconds, too many smileys...that's fine...you won't break me interference :heart:

Back
Top Bottom