The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
That wasn't directed at you, FYI. I'd never tell you to "die". That's not nice.

:lol:

Still, I love the sentiment behind the statement. :drool:

Sums up my attitude this week.

And, FYI, just because I don't post in said smiley battles, does not mean I don't vote. :heart: (That was like, a triple negative sentence, but who gives a fuck, really?)

Snow, I'm a patron of the bar, so, be careful with the sweeping statements.

Beav, sorry your day is going so poorly. Have you thought about S(ing)TFU for a while, you know, see if that improves your mood?

LMPA, hi, hope all is well.

snowbunny00774 said:
aw my fellow patrons...I love you all :heart:

Way to start the day! :drunk: @ 10:30am. I miss those days.

ETA - that flowed better when my comment followed snow's but of course NSW had to come in and fuck it all up, hence this edit. GFY, tosser of cock bagels.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Beav, sorry your day is going so poorly. Have you thought about S(ing)TFU for a while, you know, see if that improves your mood?

I STFU until like 10am. I think that's pretty good. GFY.

UberBeaver said:

Way to start the day! :drunk: @ 10:30am. I miss those days.

ETA - that flowed better when my comment followed snow's but of course NSW had to come in and fuck it all up, hence this edit. GFY, tosser of cock bagels.

I wish....That's the thing with adulthood :killintheface: you have to wait for Saturdays for that shit now :(

Actually it was me deciding to be all NT today, and in that vein NSW you get a huge :hug:. awww.

You're reading an outdated version of the NT. In the New NT Jesus would be drunk @ 10am on a Wednesday and out doing shit like feeding the birds in his annoying neighbors yard so that they shit all over it. You can't get mad at a man feeding the birds, especially if said man is the son of God, M I RITE?

I love the new Jesus. Just wait til this new version of the NT gets wide publication. Shit's gonna change.

I would have thought that'd be St Francis but I'm always willing to admit defeat at the hands of a biblical scholar such as yourself.

If Jesus would be drunk doing anything at 10am on a wednesday I say hurry up and get that fucker published. :mad:

I mean :heart:

shit, this is harder than it looks

St. Francis understood the old school version of Jesus, which is soon the be new school version. Francis hated his fucking neighbors, but instead of being a douche, he fed their pets, thus making their pets shit more. A Kind Revenge, I guess you could call it.

"Lord, make me a channel of your peace.
Where there are nieghbors, smiles.
Where there are pets, food.
Where there are yards, shit."

I also am 98% sure that the term "celebate" is just "celebrate" misspelled. Wait til the outrage and head slapping that's gonna occur what THAT becomes common knowledge. 2000 years of OWND!

No spoken words said:

Hey nsw, it's not, but thanks anyway. :wave:

This entire week can go STFU. It's the same thing, the bad shit's already happened but my mood is still being affected.

No spoken words said:
Awwww indeed. I'll be nice all day long, if that's the vibe here in the bar today. Well, I'll be nice to the patrons, at least.

It's always pretty nice in here, really. No? I don't think I've ever seen anyone here be mean. Maybe in someother places, but there's a laid back vibe in this joint. No? Am I just missing it?

I think there's the whole pretend mean thing, Beav, you know, where people tell each other to STFU and GFY, etc. Outside of that, nobody is mean to anyone in here, of course.

UberBeaver said:
St. Francis understood the old school version of Jesus, which is soon the be new school version. Francis hated his fucking neighbors, but instead of being a douche, he fed their pets, thus making their pets shit more. A Kind Revenge, I guess you could call it.

"Lord, make me a channel of your peace.
Where there are nieghbors, smiles.
Where there are pets, food.
Where there are yards, shit."

I also am 98% sure that the term "celebate" is just "celebrate" misspelled. Wait til the outrage and head slapping that's gonna occur what THAT becomes common knowledge. 2000 years of OWND!

:love: :lmao:

There is no mean in here....also, I'd like to order more lovey smileys...I might run out soon.

Hi LMPA (yeah I know....I'll do the full version later...I have all day NOW GET OFF MY CASE!!)) haha...I was just trying out what "mean" would be like. I don't like it...it doesn't suit me :angel:

also, I'm going to learn how to spell today. :heart:

snowbunny00774 said:

:love: :lmao:

There is no mean in here....also, I'd like to order more lovey smileys...I might run out soon.

Hi LMPA (yeah I know....I'll do the full version later...I have all day NOW GET OFF MY CASE!!)) haha...I was just trying out what "mean" would be like. I don't like it...it doesn't suit me :angel:

also, I'm going to learn how to spell today. :heart:

Ok, snowbunny00774 - I'll let you off, for now. :kiss:

Mean? Yeah, I have no idea what the meaning of that word would be. :shifty:

Or, at least I have an incapacity to be that way to people who really, truly deserve it. :mad:

LMPA you're a genius - who wants to marry me? anyone?

also - which is more powerful:

a)getting laid

b) the frustration of not getting laid

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom