The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pwned.gif

cowbell.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:
Do you want to send it to me and have me line up the decimals for you, or do you want me to try and explain it?

It's not too complex, but it's not entirely easy to explain, if you know what I mean?

Pick your poison

It's HUGE. :crack: Is it the kind of thing where you can click a few buttons and have it work, or do you have to do parts of it individually? :kiss:

I'm such a nerd. You don't want to know how excited I was when I figured it out. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's HUGE. :crack: Is it the kind of thing where you can click a few buttons and have it work, or do you have to do parts of it individually? :kiss:

If it works ( :uhoh: ) the way I got it to in my little test table, it just requires me to click a few things - but no hard labour.

So fingers crossed, I'm willing to give it a try.

for you :flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm such a nerd. You don't want to know how excited I was when I figured it out. :lol:

If it works ( :uhoh: ) the way I got it to in my little test table, it just requires me to click a few things - but no hard labour.

So fingers crossed, I'm willing to give it a try.

for you :flirt:

I just e-mailed it, and I also asked if you could tell me how to do it myself, for future reference. :bow:

The file I just sent, I took all the data from a correlation matrix in SPSS. Since there are so many variables, and it requires all that scrolling to get to the information (causing one to easily lose track of rows/columns), I copied all the columns by hand onto a chart, and then had to enter it all again into Word. And that's besides screwing with the table itself, to get it right. :crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:
do you need all the columns lined up?

I'm not sure what you mean, my brain is mush right now. :reject: From what I sent you, the columns do line up. What I need is: within each column, I need the decimals to line up. Is that what you mean? :reject:

:crack: I've been working since I got up this morning, with maybe 30 minutes off to make/wolf down dinner. That's what I get for taking it easy the rest of the weekend. :madwife:

I'm so sore. I keep having fantasies that I'm having a torrid affair with House, and he's sharing his vicodin. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom