The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering where the being watched feeling came from :ahaa:

Alas no, and thankfully as I was wrecked at work today.

So what's up with you Reg?

Well let's see...it's baseball season and during baseball season I'm pretty lost in the Major League season, my son's Little League season and my softball season...it's a vicious circle, but I wouldn't miss it for a night with yo...er, well I would for that...:shifty:

Other than that I've been SUPER BUSY with work. I'm leading a couple of major projects at work, while also working on a consolidation plan for our IT groups within our Department...pretty much I look like this when I get home :crazy:

But I'm good...good...yeah, good. :sigh:

I can only imagine your pain - our IT groups are going through something like that and I feel very sorry for them. I feel bad emailing them at 11.30pm and they respond "are you still here too? do you really need this now?" I know they hate me

:hug:

Your son is really good right? that must be cool to see. I think some of the ladies of the bar are planning a ball trip this summer - we'll take lots of pics for you babe :flirt:

I'm playing too this year - I suck, and forgot I agreed to this a while ago at a party - I was drunk of course - stupid alcohol...our first game is soon :yikes:

snowbunny00774 said:
I can only imagine your pain - our IT groups are going through something like that and I feel very sorry for them. I feel bad emailing them at 11.30pm and they respond "are you still here too? do you really need this now?" I know they hate me

:hug:

Your son is really good right? that must be cool to see. I think some of the ladies of the bar are planning a ball trip this summer - we'll take lots of pics for you babe :flirt:

I'm playing too this year - I suck, and forgot I agreed to this a while ago at a party - I was drunk of course - stupid alcohol...our first game is soon :yikes:

Oh IT doesn't hate you anymore than they hate everyone else...trust me on this one..:wink:

And yes my son is an excellent pitcher. He's struggling with his batting, but we'll work on that. And if you're in the ballgame pictures then I definitely want to see them...:sexywink:

You're playing softball!!!! :applaud: I love women softball players (at least the ones who still look feminine...:ohmy: ) I'm sure you'll be just fine and as long as you can run a little, catch the ball and throw it...well you'll be just fine.

Dear, I've gotta run!! :wave: I'll catch up with you tomorrow...or really later today for you, huh...:lol:

omg - I've made two martinis since I got in - one Absolut and then Grey Goose. the Grey Goose just knocked me on my ass... wow

just wow

lila :madwife: - you ruined it by saying it out loud!!
:wink:

What is this Arthur? :shifty:

Things are good/bad/indifferent depending on the subject.

all packed up yet?

Packed? Good lord, no. I'll pack the day before the movers come. The relocation company is contacting me tomorrow to work out all the details of everything..shipping of the car, the furniture, where I'm temporarily housed, their paying to break my lease, an apartment tour, etc.

What's good in your life right now?

hmmm - some upcoming trips. talk of my cousin moving here :shh: - I can only pray. Some visitors coming in the next few months. good things at work.

and yourself? and really - what is the arthur/christopher cross thing?

Arthur is a movie starring Dudley Moore and Liza Manelli. Cross sang the theme song. He also won 5 grammys for his first ever album, and then his career basically went nowhere. Sailing is from that first album, so is Ride Like the Wind. Sailing was, sadly, covered by N Sync, so, there's that, but, I think it's a really nice, mellow song.

The upcoming trips, you know I am excited for you on that front. Hope your cousin does acually make the move.

Were you asking what's good with me? I say this to boost my post count and answer, if you were indeed referring to me, in a separate post.

Well, what's good with me is the impending move. That's what's bad, too, though, as I'm dreading saying goodbye to 9.5 years worth of friends. Dreading it. But, it's a situation of my own doing, so, I cannot complain...it aint gonna be fun, though. And, I'm a little nervous about the job. For some normal reasons, and for some that are more specific to my role there that I'll not bore everyone with.

snowbunny00774 said:
Bore me - and you too Lila.

Your parents must be excited NSW?

I never mind boring you, as you know, I hate boring the thread and the people that will maybe read this in the morning.

My friends and family back East are all really thrilled. The flight to NY is about 2 hours, so, it really makes things like a short, weekend trip much more doable, which is good.

grumpylocker4.gif

Back
Top Bottom