The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shots on goal are now 75-49 for Dallas.

The announcers were just talking about having a shootout. God, that would be so nice right about now in this "never ending game."

ThoraSEB said:
Shots on goal are now 75-49 for Dallas.

The announcers were just talking about having a shootout. God, that would be so nice right about now in this "never ending game."

the shootout talk made me sick a little... the talking heads need to shush

No spoken words said:
Versus, Lila. Used to be Outdoor Life.

Thora, a shootout would be a sad way to end such a game.

It would be sad, indeed. But I'm in a whiny mood and just want sleep. :lol:

My roomie suggested taping the rest of the game. :rolleyes: Um, no. :lol:

Hi fah! :wave:

So I woke up around 2 to feed the baby, and I feel asleep with the TV on, and the Vancouver game was on, so I figured it was highlights, and then it just kept going. 3 Overtimes? Wow. I fell asleep before it ended, but I'm happy to see they won. Dallas irks me. Congrats, Thora!

As for Lance - I doubt he'll listen to me. My past advice to him has been to challenge his love interests boyfriend to a duel, and then become the Count of Monte Cristo and destroy his enemies. I'm pretty sure I'm dead to him. :(

Off to work. I'm proud of the work you people did here last night. Damn proud.

redkat said:
tell me about fried brown bread :drool:

I love brown bread. We only have it once a year, but it's not home made, it's....it's from a can. My wife calls it Bread in a Can and refuses to eat it. :mad: But I really enjoy it. I've never seen it any other way than from a can. Homemade must be awesome.

the rockin edge said:

beav, will you be my manager?

Sure. I take 50% of the door, and I handle all the money. Don't worry about the money, I got it covered. You focus on learning Mandy, Tragedy and the Final Countdown (acoustic). I just so happen to be able to rock a kazoo like a master, so I'll be able to provide some backing tracks (for an extra 10%). Just imagine Final Countdown on the Kazoo. :drool:

Seriously, though? Where would I go to find a kazoo?

snowbunny00774 said:
Tre - he's already writing an advice book and managing a law firm and being in a band. Please do not put any more demands on his time :tsk:

I can multitask (if paid well enough) besides, if anything shady happens, we have Kat get us out of it. RIGHT? That's what we pay her for. And if that doesn't work, we motion to get the trial moved to a female judge and Reg seduces her, and the charges disappear. No problem, meng. Is no problem!

the rockin edge said:
in hockey, i tend to root for the canadian teams.

Then the terrorists have already won. :(
NSW finally says something worth saying (LET'S GO ISLANDERS - Mike - did you beep your horn in the rhythm of the chant? I fucking hate that) and you go and shit all over it. :sigh: How's Mandy sounding?

redkat said:

heck yea that song was #1 on our blocks newspaper* for a solid month. He'd be a fool not to listen

*The Lorimer Ledger written and published by my brother

:lmao: That's awesome.

I've always tended to side with the Lorimer Ledger. they have excellent taste, and their sports covereage and Op-Eds are Top Notch.

No spoken words said:
Snow, what's your take on Irish Spring soap? Does it annoy you, that it exists? Just saw a commercial spot for it, during the break between overtimes, and it made me wonder if you find it bothersome.

HAHA. That's funny you bring this up. I saw a commercial the other day and they had all these models using Irish Spring with this goofy Irish voiceover and I was like, "I bet Liz hates this shit, cause I do, and I'm hardly Irish." Good thing we're not the same person, NSW.

No spoken words said:

Smartest thing you've ever said. STFU.

OK, I'm done editing. ANd trying to catch up.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
So I woke up around 2 to feed the baby, and I feel asleep with the TV on, and the Vancouver game was on, so I figured it was highlights, and then it just kept going. 3 Overtimes? Wow. I fell asleep before it ended, but I'm happy to see they won. Dallas irks me. Congrats, Thora!

It ended up going into 4 overtimes! :rockon: I stuck it out until the end, and hot damn it was a good end. :D

Now we need the Isles to do that. Preferably in regulation, and they should play like Ottawa did last night. That was a beatdown. The Penguins were like deer in the headlights. I think they'll pick it up, but man, they looked like fools, and Ottawa loked totally ready to play.

Back
Top Bottom