The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
It's at times like this I miss Don, these talking heads are lame, even Ron can't rile them up :smackdown:

If they win tonight you get a bday drink and a playoff drink from me in June :up:

Keep a tally - do you guys have buybacks too ?:|

Definitely. I'm tuning them out. :boring:

:lol: I hope they do win, and not just for the promise of booze.

I don't think we have buybacks. Never experienced that before.

Thanks, although I know lots of people don't see it like that :up:

agreed :drool: I haven't done very much, but I had some obstacles, so I'm all about it now :yes:

ThoraSEB said:

I don't think we have buybacks. Never experienced that before.

absolutely ridiculous concept. :tsk:

Maybe we can roleplay it - If we do a boozefest when I visit I'll buy you every fourth drink.

I think simpson is even from london - ugh.

did ya see the ad for george :hyper: :drool:

you and VP have a lot to answer for :lol:

No spoken words said:
I hope you get to do as much travel as your time and wallet allow.

toi aussi.

my wallet is kind of divided, and everytime I go near europe there is the mandatory family stop in Ireland so I always have to figure that in.

Will you get ops to take much vacation in the new role?

snowbunny00774 said:

toi aussi.

my wallet is kind of divided, and everytime I go near europe there is the mandatory family stop in Ireland so I always have to figure that in.

Will you get ops to take much vacation in the new role?

I will get ops to travel a lot domestically, but, for the first 8 months vacations will likely be relegated to weekend jaunts and such.

snowbunny00774 said:

absolutely ridiculous concept. :tsk:

Maybe we can roleplay it - If we do a boozefest when I visit I'll buy you every fourth drink.

I think simpson is even from london - ugh.

did ya see the ad for george :hyper: :drool:

you and VP have a lot to answer for :lol:

I'm all for that! :up:

Nope - I totally missed the ad. Plus I'm missing the show tonight. :lol: I did see a rerun earlier this evening, so I got my fill of George for the day. :D

And now the 3rd period begins.

ThoraSEB said:

I'm all for that! :up:

Nope - I totally missed the ad. Plus I'm missing the show tonight. :lol: I did see a rerun earlier this evening, so I got my fill of George for the day. :D

And now the 3rd period begins.

you are on :up:

:jealous:

lol - the 6th!!

for real - 6 periods of hockey - madness :drool:

the name Rory :cute:

Vancouver, to have this much energy at this point, astounds me. Had a few scoring chances. I like that the Canucks were able to select both brothers in the draft, have kept both, and play them on the same line.

Yeah - that is awesome.

where did krajicek get those legs from - he came out on fire.

Van has picked it up on the shots - I'll feel better about them winning now :reject:

The energy that Dan & Hank and Pyatt have had is just incredible. They are machines! :rockon:

No spoken words said:

Fuck that Thora. You HAVE to stay awake. Seriously.

I know, I know. I just called my best friend for probably the millionth time tonight. I'm staying up. I'm fucking falling asleep, but there's no way I'm going to bed. I gotta stay until the bitter end. :D

I'm just a wimp who usually is in bed fast asleep by this time. :lol:

What's the playoff record for OT - this has got to be right up there

Are you yelling and keeping your roomie up?

tell me you have the new shirt on????

No spoken words said:
Well, Thora, tonight you are not a wimp, tonight you are a fucking hockey fan.

:lol:

:hi5: Absolutely!

snow - I have no clue what the stats are. That will be something I'll look up tomorrow. My roomie and her sister (who is staying on our couch for a few days) are still up. Thankfully they just got home. I hope they don't want to go to bed any time soon! :lol: And yes, the jersey is still on.

Last edited:
Your Tiara. Wow.

72 SOG for Dallas thus far.

This is the longest playoff game since a 2003 game between these Stars and the Ducks. That went into a 5th OT. I watched that game. :) Longest Playoff game went 6 OT, between Detroit and the Montreal Maroons in 1936.

No spoken words said:
Your Tiara. Wow.

This is the longest playoff game since a 2003 game between these Stars and the Ducks. That went into a 5th OT. I watched that game. :) Longest Playoff game went 6 OT, between Detroit and the Montreal Maroons in 1936.

Wow. I hope it doesn't go that long! :wink:

No spoken words said:
Your Tiara. Wow.

do not mock.

stats :drool: this just entered the top 10

snowbunny00774 said:

do not mock.

stats :drool: this just entered the top 10

I was merely......observing...not mocking. Would I mock you? Ever?

Hey, Lila, we're in the 4th OT of the Stars/Canucks game. Vancouver just had a scoring chance or two.

Glad the Dodgers won.

ETA - This game is now the 6th longest in playoff history.

No spoken words said:

I was merely......observing...not mocking. Would I mock you? Ever?

Hey, Lila, we're in the 4th OT of the Stars/Canucks game. Vancouver just had a scoring chance or two.

Glad the Dodgers won.

ETA - This game is now the 6th longest in playoff history.

off with your head.

I'm loving the long shots now :drool:

Back
Top Bottom