The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Snow, what's your take on Irish Spring soap? Does it annoy you, that it exists? Just saw a commercial spot for it, during the break between overtimes, and it made me wonder if you find it bothersome.

I do actually (surprise!). Although I wouldn't if people didn't feel a need to draw my attention to it every time I'm in the vicinity of it, or text me or call me to let me know they just used it. People are weird - maybe it is this I dislike more than the soap. I do hate the fake accent people use when talking about it, or the offers in the fake accent for me to make sure they're using it properly :crack: :creepy:

Is this paper still around Kat? :cute:

That would be awesome, putting your mark on a start up :drool:

I'm angling to get sent to India for us but I think it's a long way away :(

I don't blame you Thora - holy shit that was crazy

it would be a couple of months Kat with the time diff it would be overnights there, so not so much a nice a trip. No desire to move there, just the opportunity and experience etc. One step closer to where I want to be and getting my cottage :drool:

If Van don't win now that's madness

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
I don't blame you Thora - holy shit that was crazy

it would be a couple of months Kat with the time diff it would be overnights there, so not so much a nice a trip. No desire to move there, just the opportunity and experience etc. One step closer to where I want to be and getting my cottage :drool:

If Van don't win now that's madness

where do you want to be? where is the cottage? what did you do for lunch today? :wink:

I bet everyone there wants to kill Stompin Tom right now!!

Cottage location - not sure, I've picked a few lakes, but need to figure out distance as I don't want to have to go too far if I want to go for weekends etc. Prob get closer if I get one in the next year or two, and then later on, a bit further. :)

My dream is to own a summer home, a small, cozy one, someplace tranquil and scenic. Just to know that I have a place to escape to, that is all mine, would thrill me.

are you fing kidding with the shots on goal - that's insane. I kinda feel bad for Dallas - sorry Thora - but as a hockey fan you can appreciate how that would hurt :huh:

yeah - the cottage thing and travel are my pretty much my carrots right now, which is prob a bit lame to some people, but there is nothing going on in any other arena for me :rolleyes:

Thora - you must be cracking up right now!!

It's at times like this I miss Don, these talking heads are lame, even Ron can't rile them up :smackdown:

If they win tonight you get a bday drink and a playoff drink from me in June :up:

Keep a tally - do you guys have buybacks too ?:|

snowbunny00774 said:

yeah - the cottage thing and travel are my pretty much my carrots right now, which is prob a bit lame to some people, but there is nothing going on in any other arena for me :rolleyes:

It's as far from lame as it can get, at least to me.

Travel. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom