The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too bad I probably won't watch the West coast games. That's way past my bedtime. I'l watch Pittsburgh tonight for sure. Maybe a little of Vancouver (or whatever Versus is showing) if the baby wakes up @ midnight like she usually does.

UberBeaver said:
Too bad I probably won't watch the West coast games. That's way past my bedtime. I'l watch Pittsburgh tonight for sure. Maybe a little of Vancouver (or whatever Versus is showing) if the baby wakes up @ midnight like she usually does.

:up:

I emailed the playoffs schedule to my roommate. :lol: She wanted to know when I won't want to be disturbed. Poor thing. She's not going to get to watch any TV for a looong time. :lol:

UberBeaver said:
Every now and then I realize how fast time goes.

Time needs to be killed in the face.

I lived in Ireland when it came out and every Sunday morning while my dad made breakfast we watched Canada Countdown and rocked out to Welcome to the Jungle while it was in the charts.

Fun stuff :)

I want to go home and watch hockey
:mad:

I hated it when I first heard it. It wasn't until I heard Paradise City that I started to like it. I saw them w/ Metallica. Axl got hit in the face and walked off and it was so awesome. Also, Faith No More played and they fucking ruled.

snowbunny00774 said:

Time needs to be killed in the face.

I lived in Ireland when it came out and every Sunday morning while my dad made breakfast we watched Canada Countdown and rocked out to Welcome to the Jungle while it was in the charts.

Fun stuff :)

I want to go home and watch hockey
:mad:

Whoare you rooting for? The Islanders? M I RITE? I M RITE! :mad:

You got Canadian TV in Ireland?

UberBeaver said:

Whoare you rooting for? The Islanders? M I RITE? I M RITE! :mad:

You got Canadian TV in Ireland?

For a bribe you can B RITE :mad:

Every Sunday morning when SKY TV came out they had a Much Music (canadian mtv type channel) weekly summary of music in NA. I thought it was so cool when we moved here and I was watching the same VJ on the ACTUAL REAL Much Music :loser:\

Hey Kat :)

UberBeaver said:
I hated it when I first heard it. It wasn't until I heard Paradise City that I started to like it. I saw them w/ Metallica. Axl got hit in the face and walked off and it was so awesome. Also, Faith No More played and they fucking ruled.

I got into "Sweet Child O'Mine" first and then the album was like a gift from the Gods...the Gods of Rock!!! :rockon:

Hi Kat!!! :hug:

Hey Snow!!! :flirt:

I'm burned and it's only April. The sun hates me :sad:

so everyone will be off watching hockey tonight while April is writing her paper and I'm stuck in the law library / pathetic

UberBeaver said:

OK, if you root for the Islanders with gusto I'll buy every fourth beer next time you're in NYC.

mad.jpg
to you and the smartass that started this thread

Nothing less than every first beer is acceptable :mad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Sorry 'bout that, I'm so bogged down in work that I'm all scatter brain and :crazy:....I'd never ignore you...:no:

S'kay :kiss:
redkat said:
I'm burned and it's only April. The sun hates me :sad:

so everyone will be off watching hockey tonight while April is writing her paper and I'm stuck in the law library / pathetic

Lotion lotion lotion

No, not everyone, I'm working till about 10.30...:(

redkat said:

I will definitely be watching hockey. I have to figure out what I'm going to do for dinner before that, though. I was thinking about ordering a pizza, but it could be a long wait...

Back
Top Bottom