THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
Not that it's not and all - i just like how people here go off the deep end and dramatize everything. it's fun to watch :drool:

Some of us are passionate about certain "topics." And
if YOU can't relate to that maybe you should get off your high horse and stop mocking those of us that actually care about the plight of the the poor, you war mongering liberal bleeding
heart war hawk. GIVE THEM BACK THE LAND! Are we some sort of amusement for you? Do you get kicks out
of coming in here and stirring us all up? We are trying to have a serious debate on issues that concern us and you apparently think this is some place for you to pick fights and make fun of others. You should be ashamed of how you act in here.

VintagePunk said:

Actually, the full moon is next week. The new moon was last week. And I'm not even going to admit why I know that. :shifty:

:lol:

I obviously wasn't paying too close attention to my calendar, then. Must have been distracted by the pictures. :lol:

nothing worse than the donkey getting into the cocaine :tsk:

alright - I'm sending a fax that will hopefully sort out a lot of stuff for me and will contribute towards a great summer. wish it luck.

snowbunny00774 said:
nothing worse than the donkey getting into the cocaine :tsk:

alright - I'm sending a fax that will hopefully sort out a lot of stuff for me and will contribute towards a great summer. wish it luck.

:kissesfaxandblowsonitforluck:

Wow, interesting nsw - you haven't even left CA and moving is already an interesting experience.

I really don't know why I'm in such a hurry to get home tonight. :shrug:

I should grab my books and run to the library for the evening since I haven't studied at all since oh, last week, and even then it was a bit half-assed. Which once again proves the point that certain distractions = not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom