THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snow, I don't use either, because like we already established last night, I'm 150 y/o, and I don't see the point. If I want to communicate with ppl online, I e-mail, add to msn, or talk here.

Myspace freezes my computer a lot, too, and just usually pisses me off in general, if I go there to check out a band. Sarah uses Facebook though, to keep in touch with friends who are away at school. From what I gather, the appeal is that it's a private way for groups to form and keep in touch, in a group way. :shrug:

My baseball team is being run through fb so I have to check it. There's a couple of groups I like reading the comments on too.
I could take it or leave it though.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This clock thing is bugging me way more than it really ought to.

I don't think it's bothering you enough. I don't FEEL the outrage. In fact, I don't HEAR any rage at all. Get :mad: and :killintheface: until they fix it!

FIGHT THE POWER!

Ian_fight_the_power.jpg

Yes, I just wanted to post Fight the Power baby. :D

As I type this, the moving people are here, taking my stuff.

I live out of a Hotel for a week or so now, both here and in Chicago, then temp corp housing for 30-60 days....

Starting to really sink in now.

the over reactors, that poverty is more important than music.

Not that it's not and all - i just like how people here go off the deep end and dramatize everything. it's fun to watch :drool:

This site is all about people going off the deep end on myriad occasions involving myriad topics. I'm always down to read a thread shot through with insanity.

ThoraSEB said:
Good luck, NSW.

Tickets for the 2nd round of hockey go on sale in a few minutes. Hopefully we'll get to go to one game!

:crossesfingers:

Thora, this time, if you get non-alcohol seats, you take them...well, tell your friend that, I guess.

Good luck getting tickets!

No spoken words said:

Thora, this time, if you get non-alcohol seats, you take them...well, tell your friend that, I guess.

Good luck getting tickets!

Don't worry. This will never happen again. She knows how pissed off I was, and we'll take whatever seats pop up. :D

I've explained to her that drinking can take place before the game, and during the intermissions, if necessary.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the fact that i have to be here at work for another 3 hours is really pissing me off.

i need to be self employed

If by self employed you mean sorting out my back garden then i'll hire you

I'm freezing as well. It's always like a freaking ice cube in here. Stupid people and their need for a cold office. :angry:

Thanks, VP. We tried, but hopefully some will pop up in the next few days. :)

Back
Top Bottom