THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

I love those, so bouncy

:yawn:
dodge_ball_prod.jpg

:happy:

VP :hug:

well at least the details are there so I know for sure that it's for sure, for sure happening. I can happily set the timer on my vcr now.

what do you do on facebook though - it seems like people just keep adding, I don't get it. I had to disable the all the options, people from work kept wanting to add me, and I have enough of them already, and weird people who I thought I'd successfully weaned away, are back. It's never the people I'm interested in!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:love:

There are pictures there. If I look at them I'm going to want to do something I can't so yeah, bad idea for me to go look.

If you promise only to print the pictures to do bad shit to them, I'll temporarily unban you. :kiss:

I just got an e-mail from Sarah. She got her midterm report this morning, and her average for the semester so far is 97.33% My kid's such a brainiac. :cute: : proud:

RedrocksU2 said:
Hi ladies :)

Hey April, how you never leave me comments? :hmm:

:eek:

VintagePunk said:

If you promise only to print the pictures to do bad shit to them, I'll temporarily unban you. :kiss:

I just got an e-mail from Sarah. She got her midterm report this morning, and her average for the semester so far is 97.33% My kid's such a brainiac. :cute: : proud:

There's one in particular that kills me. :grr:

But... :macdevil:

Go Sarah! :up:

I don't really get myspace either. I like to look at people's pictures, but that's about it. It freezes my computer all the time too, which is friggin annoying. And all the music that comes blasting out. I thought it would be cool to use it to get show info, but aren't website and emails 100x easier? I dunno, whatever.

I've never seen facebook.

snowbunny00774 said:
what do you do on facebook though - it seems like people just keep adding, I don't get it. I had to disable the all the options, people from work kept wanting to add me, and I have enough of them already, and weird people who I thought I'd successfully weaned away, are back. It's never the people I'm interested in!

Nothing really. I'll occasionally leave a message for someone, but basically it's just people adding me. I'm getting more and more requests from people who I don't really want to see, so I don't know.

That's great about Sarah, VP! :jealousofhersmartness:

Back
Top Bottom