THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi RB :wave:

NSW, hope you have a great send-off. A bittersweet occasion, but hopefully a lot of good memories will come from it. :)

Tre, I envision a huge wave or something. Doesn't strike me as particularly metaphorish, or anything. Was that the right answer? :uhoh:

RB, if you did that in soccer in certain countries, you'd be killed. Luckily for you, you live in Canada. Still embarassing, though. :)

Tre, I think of a large wave.

VintagePunk said:
Hi RB :wave:

NSW, hope you have a great send-off. A bittersweet occasion, but hopefully a lot of good memories will come from it. :)

Tre, I envision a huge wave or something. Doesn't strike me as particularly metaphorish, or anything. Was that the right answer? :uhoh:

Thanks, VP....been a long time since I've been in this position....odd to have focus and attention on me. Very surreal week, sorry to keep popping in here and rambling about it all, but, it's a fairly big deal, at least it is to me. :) Hope you are well.

No spoken words said:

Thanks, VP....been a long time since I've been in this position....odd to have focus and attention on me. Very surreal week, sorry to keep popping in here and rambling about it all, but, it's a fairly big deal, at least it is to me. :) Hope you are well.

I'm enjoying hearing about it, albeit in very small snippets. :)

I do enjoy it yes. I mainly played defense and goal Tuesday night. I let in two goals on my first time in, then we switched out and I played d for a while, then my second time in I didn't let anything in. So hopefully that will keep improving.

Great way to keep in shape as well.

VintagePunk said:

I'm enjoying hearing about it, albeit in very small snippets. :)

You speak for you only, though. The rest of the thread likely wants me to STFU. :)

RB, glad to hear that you like it....I never played much hockey, but, we did play street hockey now and then and I loved being the goalie.

No spoken words said:

You speak for you only, though. The rest of the thread likely wants me to STFU. :)

RB, glad to hear that you like it....I never played much hockey, but, we did play street hockey now and then and I loved being the goalie.

Well, the rest of the thread can stfu while you entertain only me, then. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom