THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got it!

and hopefully some other things too....

Have you ever wanted to slap a forum - I didn't even know that desire was possible...

pour toi:

mad.jpg

See? Riddles. What are we men supposed to make of that? If aliens said, "Sure you can travel at light speed, you need several things, water for one.........." and then they fucked off back into space, it'd have the same effect as talking to a woman. Men, brows furrowed, looking around like, "What? Water? What?" "Uhh, I dunno. Did I miss something?" And then the aliens would come back, call us stupid, and fuck off again. Goddamn it. Now I'm flustered. I need a massage.

UberBeaver said:
See? Riddles. What are we men supposed to make of that? If aliens said, "Sure you can travel at light speed, you need several things, water for one.........." and then they fucked off back into space, it'd have the same effect as talking to a woman. Men, brows furrowed, looking around like, "What? Water? What?" "Uhh, I dunno. Did I miss something?" And then the aliens would come back, call us stupid, and fuck off again. Goddamn it. Now I'm flustered. I need a massage.

WHAT RIDDLE???????????????????

I'm so lost :sigh:

I know where you can be healed :helpful:

Fine fine fine - when did the women ask for water and then fuck off? They haven't fucked off anywhere, they're tearing their hair out with waiting for a simple little request like "water please" to fucking process.

Jesus where are those hands?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd be making a pitcherful of these fuckers.
:margaritas:

I'm into the vodka & sprite again...work is ruining me. I need to get away from creepy people and lazy people and just chill :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Beav, you may want to start a movement for men so that when your daughter is my and Snow's age they aren't harassing some poor guy like you on a message board cause they are frustrated with men in general. :wink:

She'll still be in the convent, so she'll be fine.

snowbunny00774 said:
Fine fine fine - when did the women ask for water and then fuck off? They haven't fucked off anywhere, they're tearing their hair out with waiting for a simple little request like "water please" to fucking process.

Jesus where are those hands?

The sink is RIGHT THERE! Get those hands dancing!

:lol: I love the last page!

I just used the phrase "cramp my style" :tsk:

In recounting my day I listed the dump things I've done and wow I suck

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom