THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay share pretties & faves :yes:

I just keep seeing ads that say " we sell Oprahs fave bra" etc. doesn't specify what they are :annoying:

my last VS trip was 2 months ago, and it was clearance time :( for my $$
why does clearance equal more $$$?

I know -there's a place called Rigby and something that I'm hitting up the next time I'm in the real London. Best fitters in the world guess.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I could go braless if I wanted to.

I used to be able to, but then I couldn't wear one for a while + weight gain = not unless it has a great support shelf. Actually, I could get away with it, but I have to get used to it. Today I had a sheer instead of a cup and I was paranoid all day.

U2Girl1978 said:
VS Bras. :down:

Victoria Secrets in general :down: :down: They are so damn expensive.

I tried Macy's, and all the ones I tried on sucked. I even tried one of the ones I had before by Fellini, which I really liked. This time, no so much, so I went to VS. I bought one, and the second was $15 off

<hates bra shopping!

night guys :wave:

Some of us have to spend more on our bras :( :mad:

most VS bras aren't very good support wise they're just pretty. I'm devoted to this new one though :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I buy Target bras :cheapbitch: :shh:

big fan of the target bra, none worked last time so I had to settle for shoes instead. That's how I ended up in VS. I need plain for work though - I love them, but the catering to can be annoying!

I love going for walks late at night after it's cooled off in the summer. :drool:

Hope you get some sleep April. :hug: Hope I do too, after my mega-nap. I still feel tired, but I have a feeling that my eyes will be wide open once I get into bed.

I like walking by the water, but, any walk is a good walk to me.....

Reg, congrats on your kid's stellar pitching performance, that's awesome.

I'm in my hotel room, it's actually a pretty nice hotel, and my room is great.

Tomorrow is my going away party, should be sad and fun all at once. Looking forward to the weekend in Vegas, should be a group of about 25 people, and we have a fun itinerary. :)

Back
Top Bottom