THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
WTF is going on on American Idol? I thought Bono was introducing people or some shit.

<--- Bad fan. :shifty: WTSHNN!!!

When we were kids we saw starving kids on TV 24/7 it seemed like. They worked them into TV show storylines; 60 Minutes was always in Africa. But now you make more money showing drunk celebs. Besides no one wants to be "brought down" by seeing how other people suffer. And it is, in some ways, a side effect of the American life style, and we don't like to be reminded of that.

done and done buddy - pages ago.

we're ancient, and not relevant

two minutes of Bono talking...it was good though...but as a fan, stuff we've heard before...

New hair cut though :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Well, I'm all for this cause the typical AI viewer hasn't been to x amount of concerts and hasn't heard this rhetoric a million times before like we have. :shrug:

I was thinking the same thing. I've heard it so much that it just makes me roll my eyes, but I suppose that's my own fault for immersing myself into the fan culture the way I have. :shrug: I think we all could have predicted which story he was going to tell about his defining moment.

snowbunny00774 said:

done and done buddy - pages ago.

we're ancient, and not relevant

This joint is hoppin' tonight. I took too long to opine. :( I'm walking hand in hand with the dinosaurs.

OK, I'm off peeps, have a good few days. NSW - if you're off to Chicago, have a good trip, be sure to STFU on the flight in, and when you land GFY!

do philly up for me - I wanted to but that flight was cancelled on national flight cancellation day :angry:

Have a better trip that you're expecting to have :)

Oh you've gotta be kidding me. A 7 year old is late on her library books and she is being threatened by their library! They said they are going to call the police on her. Stupid.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

The chastity fairy needs to take a day off every now and then. :mad: Workaholic bitch...

Stupid cow - and yes, I pulled out the English accent for that, happy, laid people are charitible people.

Or pregnant in Jules case :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'll keep my mouth quiet before you guys bitchslap me.

yep - I think you've got a couple of us in front of you in that line.
:monitoringrighttocomplain:

off topic - not that we ever have one - has anyone ever tried the Oprah bra - I don't know what it is - but all these places around here are advertising they have it. or whatever one she endorses..I'm not sure.

snowbunny00774 said:

off topic - not that we ever have one - has anyone ever tried the Oprah bra - I don't know what it is - but all these places around here are advertising they have it. or whatever one she endorses..I'm not sure.

Oprah bra? :uhoh:

And yeah, no right to complain here at all. Right now I'm trying to focus on the why I have no right to complain part rather than the aftermath.

snowbunny00774 said:

No, never heard of the Oprah bra, but I did see the episode a while back on finding the right size & how it should fit :nerd:

BTW, I bought 2 lovely new ones at VS over the weekend. Can you say cleavage? :sexywink:

Safe travels to all the boys :hug:

Back
Top Bottom