THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K, I'm going to bed cause I'm a old man, but since I'm such a charming mother fucker, I'll leave you all* with these:

image-a3c2098a8c7b1e9994d9bc270a43a671-bouquet_de_roses.jpg

* does not include NSW. He never left me roses. :angry:

UberBeaver said:

Cause you all kicked me out. :mad:

Actually, you know something sad? Right now I can guarantee you that there are more people that know Snajay is off American Idol and Bono is ON American Idol than there are people in this country that know the US is BUILDING A FUCKING WALL in Iraq. Remember that other wall that was up for 40 year and we were all "YAY FREEDOM" when it came down? Well now we are BUILDING A FUCKING WALL in Iraq. :rant: Sorry.

snowbunny00774 said:
Some boys. :attemptatmolificationforboysenteringthethreadlater:

<----redemption

I was thinking that while watching the Africa segment. I was wondering why that is. So far, what I've come up with is:

do you think it has anything to do with the fact gen x and older etc. were around and at impressionable ages during the Ethiopian famine. It was really the first famine to be televised ( I don't mean that in the crass way it sounds), and it made it more tangible than missionary stories of black babies etc. as well as being absolutely horrific - that kind of imagery had never really been seen on mainstream TV until then, nevermind the evening news. It hit hard, and has left a lasting impact, and education for us. However, images like that are passe now, they don't have the same impact, unless they are presented by a relevant celebrity, there is so much information and imagery overload and and an international case of ADD happening that gen y in particular has no concept of disaster. We are now celebrating and giving national awards to young people who are doing something to help mankind, as if this is what is extraordinary, not the fact that people are dying while we are charging our ipods.

/guesswork

Thanks for the flowers :kiss:

Sorry I had a better idea of what your nap was than it actually was vp :)

Last edited:
As far is Hugh Laurie is concerned....RYAN SEACREST IS A JERK AND AN IDIOT! EVERYONE AND THERE BROTHER KNOWS THAT HUGH LAURIE IS BRITISH NOW it's not a funny joke anymore. Plus...Hugh Laurie has a name...and it is NOT House.

bono_212 said:
As far is Hugh Laurie is concerned....RYAN SEACREST IS A JERK AND AN IDIOT! EVERYONE AND THERE BROTHER KNOWS THAT HUGH LAURIE IS BRITISH NOW it's not a funny joke anymore. Plus...Hugh Laurie has a name...and it is NOT House.

Wow.

I am now calm NSW end:rant: and all..I just don't like Ryan...and I love Hugh Laurie...XD...plus the caps were kind of an accident, hard to explain.

Snow...you are so right in so many ways...the sad thing is we all said, when we were younger that we'd do something about it...be then some of us grew up and became apathetic to all the misery because we'd seen it so many times.

That and giving $$$ cuts into my party stash...:sigh:

It's funny we try to show our kids how good they have it, and that they should be thankful they have what they have. However I think we're also desensitizing them to poverty at the same time...maybe I'm being cynical, but it feels like that way sometimes...:shrug:

No spoken words said:

What's up NSW!!! :hi5:

Got some baseball news...my son threw a complete game one-hitter last night. He only faced one batter over the minimum and did it on 63 pitches...never went to a 3 ball count until the second batter in the last inning (6th inning just in case you don't remember). It was amazing...the other teams parents didn't believe that he was only 10...they asked if we was older than 12!!! :lol:

I was :D

This is so much better than I thought it was going to be...I was afraid it was just going to be one long concert, and maybe one or two clips of what they did in Africa.

I believe then we said something along the lines of - this need never happen again, now that we know.

Well we haven't learned after a few wars, and those are self inflicted, so it's going to take a long time to learn in regard to environmental (famine, disease) disasters.

Seriously, we are just selfish - the majority. And that is what it is. It's sad we need these reminders, but if it reopens the wallets then who gives a shit how it's done.

And to bring the point home - why is my sprite in the other room? hmm?

snowbunny00774 said:
I believe then we said something along the lines of - this need never happen again, now that we know.

Well we haven't learned after a few wars, and those are self inflicted, so it's going to take a long time to learn in regard to environmental (famine, disease) disasters.

Seriously, we are just selfish - the majority. And that is what it is. It's sad we need these reminders, but if it reopens the wallets then who gives a shit how it's done.

And to bring the point home - why is my sprite in the other room? hmm?

Man is doomed to repeat his mistakes over and over again...look at me I left my beer in my co-workers room....did the same thing last night...:sigh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Man is doomed to repeat his mistakes over and over again...look at me I left my beer in my co-workers room....did the same thing last night...:sigh:

idiot

:kiss:

there's a girls night on Sat here...:tempt:

Back
Top Bottom