THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fuck! my garage door is broken and stuck open. I could "trust", or move the shitload of crap in the garage into my place until I can get it fixed <virtually impossible

worst part my ex was here when it happened... Said that sucks, don't know how you're gonna fix it and walked off

snowbunny00774 said:
Idol too :sigh:

Yeah - I'd like some flowers I think. I usually buy my own, but not having to would be nice too :yes:

I rarely get flowers, but they're one of my favourite things to get. When someone does give me them, it means a lot.

When I left this afternoon, I could see that pretty much all of the assistants had gotten flowers today. Nobody's ever celebrated this day before at my office, so I wonder why the change. Who cares - I got pretty things! :D

redkat said:
fuck! my garage door is broken and stuck open. I could "trust", or move the shitload of crap in the garage into my place until I can get it fixed <virtually impossible

worst part my ex was here when it happened... Said that sucks, don't know how you're gonna fix it and walked off

You have got to fucking be kidding me. :angry:

:hug:

Some boys. :attemptatmolificationforboysenteringthethreadlater:

Carry on.

I ran out of vodka, which rarely happens, I'm a bit shocked. I'm onto the rum and sprite instead.

Kat - I'm thinking at this rate YOU should come visit!

I bet the producers are laughing right now about how they saved Bono's spot for the last 2 mins...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok, no boys are allowed in the bar tonight.

Drinks and flowers and chocolate for everyone in here.

:hi5:

I have something for you snow
anj_machine.gif

Sorry about the garage redkat :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
Some boys. :attemptatmolificationforboysenteringthethreadlater:

Carry on.

I ran out of vodka, which rarely happens, I'm a bit shocked. I'm onto the rum and sprite instead.

Kat - I'm thinking at this rate YOU should come visit!

I bet the producers are laughing right now about how they saved Bono's spot for the last 2 mins...

Good point, snow. The boys in this thread are great.

: sendsvodka: A girl should never be without vodka in the house.

I'm gonna start drinking here soon. Hockey starts in about an hour and a half. :D

Sorry Kat. That sucks about the ex and that Scott Baio gave you pink eye. :hug:

If Bono did do a 1800 spot it would only because 1088XXX feeds African babies and Bono is a good man to spend his free time in such a way.

Now, to the rest of you: :grumpy: :leavesthread....andcheckslivewebfeedonhiddencameraleftinbar:

Okay, went for my nap at whenever...3:30 or something? I woke up at like 8:10, tothe Idols singing to me that I need to care about the children. :grumpy: I don't, really. :badbadperson: Except I did for a brief second when Hugh Laurie told me I ought to. :shh:

ThoraSEB said:

Cause you all kicked me out. :mad:

Actually, you know something sad? Right now I can guarantee you that there are more people that know Snajay is off American Idol and Bono is ON American Idol than there are people in this country that know the US is BUILDING A FUCKING WALL in Iraq. Remember that other wall that was up for 40 year and we were all "YAY FREEDOM" when it came down? Well now we are BUILDING A FUCKING WALL in Iraq. :rant: Sorry.

UberBeaver said:

If Bono did do a 1800 spot it would only because 1088XXX feeds African babies and Bono is a good man to spend his free time in such a way.

I didn't say it would be bad, and if it fed any babies it would be great. However, I'm sure someone in this place would manage to complain about it.

s'all i'm sayin playah - chill yo

Back
Top Bottom