THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I really don't know why I'm in such a hurry to get home tonight. :shrug:

I should grab my books and run to the library for the evening since I haven't studied at all since oh, last week, and even then it was a bit half-assed. Which once again proves the point that certain distractions = not worth it.

Kudos to you if you can. :up: I can't even concentrate on watching tv or reading a novel.

I promise I won't be this whiny for much longer. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, small gestures like that make a real difference. :happy:

:|

For realz. :happy: :hug:

As if they're going to see it and :lightbulb: :killintheface:

I think if I don't start spending some quality time in the library soon I may suffer during finals. I've done way better than I expected and I don't want to fuck up now. I can study at home, but this week there's too much on my mind and readily available booze and internet that might distract me from the task at hand.

Kat :hug:

We need a girls' night. I don't get to have many of them here.

Last edited:
If I don't stop sleeping through all of my afternoon classes, I may too, suffer during finals.

UberBeaver said:

:secondsmotion: You know what is needed there. See the London gathering thread for instructions.

Because what a girl's night entails is us suddenly coming to the realization that we don't need men after all :mad: and then slipping into something more comfortable to "discuss" it.

M I RITE????

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Because what a girl's night entails is us suddenly coming to the realization that we don't need men after all :mad: and then slipping into something more comfortable to "discuss" it.

M I RITE????

DING DING DING!!! U R RITE! WINNAAAHHH!

Of course, the next morning you wake up to find that maybe men aren't such a bad idea, but, you know, go with it for awhile. High Five!

girls night :hyper: I'm missing the London gatherings though :sad:

Enjoy your nap VP and congrats to Sarah that's awesome!

My hibiscus has white flies and the guy told me what to do. So I cut it all back white flies all over me then put the stuff he gave me on the plants. Then read the bag and it's ground worms :crack:

I need to do something girly now :( :crack:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

We need a girls' night. I don't get to have many of them here.

again - move :wink:

VintagePunk said:

M I RITE????

:drool: another fantastic idea!

Ok, tomorrow night I'll spend at the library. Tonight I think I'll spend at my mom's. She's cooking so even better. :D

I just told the artist at work formerly known as Stud Monkey that I'm considering switching teams and he asked if I'd ever "experimented". I told him "I've gotten free drinks here and there, and even sometimes not even for that" - his eyes got about as wide as saucers. :lol: :angel:

:lol: Nice one, LMPA!

Grr - I'm so frustrated. I just realized that I'm going to a concert on the same night as Game 4. Crap. Do I sell my ticket (I was going by myself) or just suck it up and go? I'd like the concert, but I know I would much rather watch some hockey, especially if we're doing well, and could win the series that night. There's no way I want to be at a concert while that's going on.

:dilemma:

The concert is John Mayer.

And we don't have hockey tix yet, but we do have a very excellent lead on a pair that were much cheaper than on Ticketbastard. :up:

Back
Top Bottom