The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're supposed to get rain on Sunday, which is NOT cool. :angry: I'm going to an outdoor festival that day, and it will totally suck if it's raining. Apparently Monday is supposed to be better, which will be good. Two days of concerts in the rain? Yuck.

That's fucked up about the highlighted :tsk: smiley. Maybe we should have another smiley tournament where all the smiley's are Highlighted. :hyper: ........ :uhoh: Next year maybe. I think round 2 is going to be awesome.

FUCK YEAH FUCKERS! w00t!

Quit Lila. Damn The Man, and so what if you are The Man. That's just a technicality. Write yourself a real nasty note about working conditions, pay rates, etc. Then if you don't give youself a nice raise, you quit. You can't lose.

Yeah, I could use a vacation too. It's been way to friggin long. When was that Tsunami in Indonesia? I watched that from the airport the last time I went on vacation. I'm so burnt.

Bri- that's brilliant. Do we know any graphics people? We should have them do it and then post to you tube. I don't know how to animate the smilies. :(

Lila - Bills are optional in odd numbered years. Don't sweat it. If anyone gives you a hard time Kat will be a lawyer soon, she'll clear it all up.

Back
Top Bottom