The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Wow! That a hell of a lot better than going right through till 9:30, after working all day. :crack:

I actually found out tonight that the teacher is now letting the class go after a twenty minute lecture each night. I told the person who I was talking to about this :shifty: that maybe I shouldn't have dropped it now that it's a breeze to get through, haha.

Fuck I have to study like crazy from now until tomorrow night. I hope this prof doesn't go nuts on exam questions. :uhoh:

UberBeaver said:
Here's a bracket that Eve last updated just before she ate the apple.

http://www.u2security.com/SMILEYTOURNEY.jpg

UberBeaver said:
Here's a bracket that was recently found 42 kilometer NW of Cairo. Experts believe it was last updated durng the reign of Pharoah Smiliah, circa 1100 BC.
http://www.u2security.com/SMILEYTOURNEY.jpg

:cute: lol

so you were talking to someone about that class were you? :shifty:

just came home for a run and some gross chicken :yuck: oh well, I still escaped for a bit. :(

mmm, also, you guys will probably know...did I miss the end of greys? I thought I might be able to tape (yes, tape) it but it doesn't appear to be on...I haven't seen it in weeks, but I thought I might catch the end of it...anyone know?

fuck, ignore all that, today is only wednesday isn't it?

shootme.gif

snowbunny00774 said:
fuck, ignore all that, today is only wednesday isn't it?

shootme.gif

mrs_stfu.gif
:wink:

Season finale of Grey's is tomorrow nght.

LMPA's new love interest works at Taco Hell? What's wrong with this picture :shifty:

Seems like the Horton/Who thread flew by so quickly, like it was so longer ago.
\memories

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:cute:

Lila :tsk: - if you can't keep up on the inner workings of my personal life 24/7 then I can't catch you up in the course of a single evening. Sorry. :shrug: :p

I'm not in the "innercircle" of getting PMs and knowing the ins and outs :shifty: of your social life. I am :sad:
You could live vicariously thru one of the married people in the thread who gets some :shifty: :whistle:

And VP - that's my evenings as well. Even with TiVo

damn, I've edited this about 5 times already :grumpy:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

I'm not in the "innercircle" of getting PMs and knowing the ins and outs :shifty: of your social life.

:shh: Me either, so what I do is make scenarios up, and they're probably waaaay better than anything real life has to offer. Then I send PMs to random people about the made up scenario and start vicious rumours. Then I watch as the people I pm'd make innuendos to the gossipee who remain oblivious to the whole thing. :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Sarcasm, peoples.

Yeesh, I wasn't aware that only two people in this thread could use it. :wink:

missed that memo did you? :eyebrow:

it's under licence, and I have yet to recieve an application and licencing fee from you.

snowbunny00774 said:

missed that memo did you? :eyebrow:

it's under licence, and I have yet to recieve an application and licencing fee from you.

Cheque's in the mail, biotches. :kiss:

And hey what happened to that "sleep with the director of sarcasm and get the license for nothing" deal we had? Huh?

and while we're at it, what was that blinking red light in the corner while we were uh, negotiating? :eyebrow:

what's this about married people getting some? I don't believe it

beav how do you know your scenarios are better than the real thing? :tsk:

I had no clue that U2 was in Entourage!!! I watched it twice cuz it's not like I didnt' see the concert many times in person and don't have the dvd at home :der:

redkat said:

beav how do you know your scenarios are better than the real thing? :tsk:

I have an EXCELLENT imagination. Plus Reg is creative director on all PMs. And like my fan fiction, all begin with, "Reg was in the back hittin' that shit right." So you know they can only get better from there.

snowbunny00774 said:

Is that a good :happy: or a bad :happy:?

Lila64 said:

:lush: :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom