The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
now I'm hungry

nachos.jpg

Think hubby is making baby-back ribs tonight :drool:

I don't think I can take too much more of this job :banghead:

I know the question was asked a while back, I've just not been on interference in like three days...but I think it was Kat taht asked...

no there is no way in hell this job will be related to my field when I graduate...I work at Quiznos :lol:

Start looking around 212. Get some experience doing something else, even if it didn't pay more it would be more beneficial in the long run. Take it from someone with a really lame resume.

NSW- EYKIW is calling for you. NY is being compared to UV :coocoo:

bono_212 said:
I don't think I can take too much more of this job :banghead:

I know the question was asked a while back, I've just not been on interference in like three days...but I think it was Kat taht asked...

no there is no way in hell this job will be related to my field when I graduate...I work at Quiznos :lol:

:shrug: my summer job after my first year of college was painting college dorm rooms. Now I want to be a teacher. Some times you just gotta pay the bills.

But, if you do want something related, yup, look around.

Re: Nope. I've done it a few times myself.

UberBeaver said:
Nothing really wrong. Just busy. Lots of shit going on.

I wonder* what Reg could have possbily seen that made him want to bleach his eyes.

SURPRISE!

*I'm pretty sure it involved NSW, a plunger and some sort of rare fruit from the rain forests. I wonder what else he saw.

:whistle:

:giggle:

Did you guys see U2 perform LIVE at Cannes? It was cool but not long enough. Wish they did more songs. :(

(this thread is almost at 500--where's Doozer when you need her?!!)

Back
Top Bottom