The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beav it was cheap knockoff solution at Target...my Optometrist saw it and threw it in the trash.

I'm OK now, but it was probably the most pain I've ever felt. My eyes burned so bad I couldn't close them, but I couldn't keep them open either because I was super sensitive to light. I had to lay in bed with cold compresses.

They're mostly sore today, but at least I can keep them open, and I'm not so sensitive to the light.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
My eyes were chemically burned by my contact solution...I was temporarily blinded, but my vision is pretty much back. My eyes hurt like hell, but not like they did on Wednesday night...:eek:

:ohmy:

glad to hear that things are getting better :hug:

Pizza lunch! :drool: Sounds great! Enjoy, fah!

I have absolutely nothing to do here at work today. It is so completely pointless for me to be here. If only there was a way to come up with a good excuse to leave earlier than I already am. :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Thanks VP...I'm doing much better now.

Headache what are you going to do on your 5-day weekend?

:hmm:

well technicaly on the 1st of 5 days i have to be at work, but it's middle school field day... i.e. the 6th & 7th graders are all broken into teams and have competitions against each other... and i got the yellow team... first competition is dodge ball vs. the assistant principal's team... he's going DOWN... down i tell ya.

other than that, i dunno... not going ahywhere, except the bars

Glad you are doing better Reg.

No days off here. Maybe I'll take Memorial Day off. It's more than just a holiday for me :shh:

Lucky you! :angry: :wink:

This day is dragging. The most excitement I've had so far is climbing into the back of a delivery truck to check out the contents of something to see if it was supposed to be delivered to us. :boringdaytoday:

Last edited:
Nope. I've done it a few times myself.

Nothing really wrong. Just busy. Lots of shit going on.

I wonder* what Reg could have possbily seen that made him want to bleach his eyes.

SURPRISE!

*I'm pretty sure it involved NSW, a plunger and some sort of rare fruit from the rain forests. I wonder what else he saw.

Last edited:
Hey, Kat. The baby has this swing, and it plays music, and one of the songs is the bridge from "Deathvalley Queen" by flogging molly, the "I will always love you..." part. So weird. I guess they stole it from a classical or some sort of old tune? Either that or it's just an awesome way to get paid.

Back
Top Bottom