The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't buy the Live8 DVD cuz there was nothing on their I wanted to really own. I think I videotaped the portion that I wanted. And our TiVo-type box bumps things off after a while, and it disappeared. I just wanted the U2 portion and a few other performances from Europe. Maybe someday, no urgency to have it. We're not the type to really buy many DVDs at all, nor do we really watch them.

Fah - many of the smilies have been there for me when I needed them. I can't pick just one :wink: :shifty:

G'nite R-kat!

Wow, ain't no party like a west coast party cause a west coast party don't stop.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Quick question for the men fol - why is it that you can only communicate in sports talk?

If you want or have something to tell us, TELL US. :angry:

*throwsphoneacrossroom*

Nice throw. You got a good arm. You hardly throw like a girl at all. <--- ALL compliments. :D

I don't know the answer to query. I don't think I speak in sports talk. I generally use idiot-speak, it's really my native language. I often find myself speaking it when dealing with women as well.

No spoken words said:

GFY.

So you know how you fill the mug with coffee and then add some creamer? Well I just filled the cup with creamer and added a bit of coffee. And you know what? it's probably THE best cup of coffee I have ever had outside of Spain or Cafe du Monde in the French Quarter of New Orleans.

All the Canadians are off today, right? Celebrating...uh...trees and ice and shit. What do they celebrate up there? Canada :cute:.

ETA - Wait, my calendar says Victoria Day is Monday. Why is it going to be dead here?

So the Friday before Victoria Day = Moose Day. That's awesome. I think in celebration of that wondrous creature, the US should adopt Moose Day. And because Canada used to be our friend, we should adopt Victoria Day in an attempt to try to woo them back to our side. Then we can speak to them in sport terms.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hockey score. :whistle:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!

fistpump.jpg

OK, i see how that can be somewhat annoying.

I'll be here for most of the day. I'm taking a few hours off this afternoon, then have all of Monday off.

It would be nice to take all day off today, but here's to hoping they close things up early here. They often do that on the Friday before a holiday. :up:

Back
Top Bottom